PDA

View Full Version : Drox Operative pre-order

Shadow
06-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Drox Operative is now available to pre-order. You get access to the latest beta build and 25% off! So what are you waiting for? Go pre-order Drox Operative (http://www.soldak.com/Drox-Operative/Buy.html) now!

Deekay
06-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Yay! :D Downloading now :)
Il be sure to come give my impressions and any bug reports later on. If I can stop myself from playing :P
Cheers Shadow!

keith.lamothe
06-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Woohoo!

When I got to the "what are you waiting for?" part of the broadcast email, my verbal response was "not a thing" (*click*) ;)

Hyfrydle
06-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Ordered just need to finish work now so I can get home and play.

aReclusiveMind
06-14-2012, 11:22 AM
Fantastic, looking forward to this tonight!

Mivo
06-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Bought it, and it's downloading. Have to get some work done first before playing, though!

Lyranaar
06-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Yay, finally!

Downloading now!

thcrw739
06-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Purchased, downloaded, and played a bit, Was able to move most of today's real life agenda to Saturday morning :) so i can play, play & play some more

caldazar
06-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Purchased! Looking forward to getting a chance to play!

Cougar_DK
06-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Got it, was so eager that I didn't read all the help and just thought this is like Din's Curse.... Oh I was so wrong.... :D

I really like the graphic and atmosphere! Looking forward to dvelve deeper into the game :)

Cheers
Mark

gornova
06-15-2012, 04:40 AM
purchased! Now at work, weekend to play it.
for updates how it works?

Sinistar
06-15-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm about to purchase Drox Operative, but I need some help. I've only bought Demon Wars directly from Soldak before. Now, when I am directed to BMT micro ordering page, there is an option:
"Get your full order on a CD for 10.72 (S&H included)"
If I also choose this, "BMT Order On CD" is added. The way I understand it, this way I can also get a copy of Drox Operative on CD, right?
But the thing is, if I delete "Drox Operative Preorder (Windows)" that "Order on CD" stays there. I am confused, because does that mean I can also buy JUST a CD copy? But why would a CD copy be cheaper (10.72 ) than digital version (12.85 )?

Please someone explain this to me, maybe I just misunderstood something?
Thanks in advance, can't wait to play Drox Operative!

Shadow
06-15-2012, 10:23 AM
purchased! Now at work, weekend to play it.
for updates how it works?

At least for now updates are going to be normal patches like we have done in the past.

Now, when I am directed to BMT micro ordering page, there is an option:
"Get your full order on a CD for 10.72 (S&H included)"
If I also choose this, "BMT Order On CD" is added. The way I understand it, this way I can also get a copy of Drox Operative on CD, right?
But the thing is, if I delete "Drox Operative Preorder (Windows)" that "Order on CD" stays there. I am confused, because does that mean I can also buy JUST a CD copy? But why would a CD copy be cheaper (10.72 ) than digital version (12.85 )?

There's nothing fancy about the CD, BMT just burns your order on to a CD and mails it to you. It's just there for convenience. I would hope that they wouldn't let you buy a CD alone, because there wouldn't be anything on it.

Sinistar
06-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Ah, I thought so. Just that part with "CD only" confused me.

...I would hope that they wouldn't let you buy a CD alone, because there wouldn't be anything on it.Haha, me too.:D