Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Drox Operative BETA (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Drox beta patch 0.930 (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19666)

Valgor 11-13-2012 03:49 PM

Are the Hezog older and/or more powerful than the Drox were? What was their relation, if any?

Shadow 11-13-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valgor (Post 50866)
Are the Hezog older and/or more powerful than the Drox were? What was their relation, if any?

No one knows. :) There are other ancient races other than the Hezog btw.

Valgor 11-14-2012 06:13 AM

Hmm... do I smell a potential expansion here?

Sedlex 11-14-2012 10:40 AM

Lithosoid and Talon getting their ship models mixed up (using each other's in a mix of both for their fleets).

jerebaldo1 11-14-2012 11:14 AM

The others are the AI, Spire, Neinzul, Dredmor, Shakturi, and Antarens. The expansion will add what the second title in a series of 4x space games always adds: the ancient marauder race that comes 'round to crush the younglings and harvest their bones...

Sedlex 11-14-2012 11:31 AM

Starlanes spawning practically in the same spot, overlapping (so close they can't even be distinguished on the map).

Valgor 11-14-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerebaldo1 (Post 50924)
The others are the AI, Spire, Neinzul, Dredmor, Shakturi, and Antarens. The expansion will add what the second title in a series of 4x space games always adds: the ancient marauder race that comes 'round to crush the younglings and harvest their bones...

Don't forget the ancient benefactor race that comes 'round to help the younger races defeat this menace from the past.

Sedlex 11-14-2012 03:04 PM

Dimensional pocket teleporter dens bounce the player through two systems successively. So it's like walking into two wormholes at the same time. Is this working as intended?

jerebaldo1 11-14-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valgor (Post 50926)
Don't forget the ancient benefactor race that comes 'round to help the younger races defeat this menace from the past.

Oh right, yes, the "Ancients" or "Zenith" that have seen better days and only number in the handful, but are disproportionately useful towards beating the invaders. I wonder if both are already on TVTropes...

Crisses 11-14-2012 09:42 PM

New & Strange bug: Energy Spike VIII in my quick slots is telling me "Not Enough Energy" (indeed, I have very little or no energy, but this is an item that shouldn't require ANY energy to trigger!) - and I can't trigger it manually or by # key, or from right-clicking on it in my inventory HOWEVER, a 2nd stack of same WILL trigger manually by right-clicking in my inventory....so I have to open my inventory and click on the OTHER stack of exactly the same item....