Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Drox Operative BETA (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Drox beta patch 0.930 (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19666)

ScrObot 11-14-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisses (Post 50957)
New & Strange bug: Energy Spike VIII in my quick slots is telling me "Not Enough Energy" (indeed, I have very little or no energy, but this is an item that shouldn't require ANY energy to trigger!)

Several versions ago I had the same problem, where I couldn't use an energy spike with the same message. I think it also had a problem where it was sometimes using the second slot item instead of the active one. It wasn't consistent and I haven't seen it in a while though. Does it persist through a save, shutdown, restart and load? How about if you remove the item from the right click slot (perhaps replace it with something else) and put it back in? *shrug*

Valgor 11-15-2012 06:33 AM

Does a kinetic weapon's durability degrade with use? It's happened quite a few times to me now that when firing,
the "cracked" icon appears telling me my ship's railgun is close to breaking, even though it hadn't sustained any damage.

Shadow 11-15-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisses (Post 50957)
New & Strange bug: Energy Spike VIII in my quick slots is telling me "Not Enough Energy" (indeed, I have very little or no energy, but this is an item that shouldn't require ANY energy to trigger!) - and I can't trigger it manually or by # key, or from right-clicking on it in my inventory HOWEVER, a 2nd stack of same WILL trigger manually by right-clicking in my inventory....so I have to open my inventory and click on the OTHER stack of exactly the same item....

If this persists across save/resume, a save game would be useful to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valgor (Post 50993)
Does a kinetic weapon's durability degrade with use? It's happened quite a few times to me now that when firing,
the "cracked" icon appears telling me my ship's railgun is close to breaking, even though it hadn't sustained any damage.

One of the differences between the weapons is that ballistics require some minor amount of ammo, which in the game translates to a small amount of damage per shot.

Crisses 11-15-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 50994)
If this persists across save/resume, a save game would be useful to me.

Started up the game again, forced myself to run out of energy -- does not persist across saves... :(

Valgor 11-15-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 50994)
One of the differences between the weapons is that ballistics require some minor amount of ammo, which in the game translates to a small amount of damage per shot.

I haven't noticed it yet, but I suppose the same happens with mines and missiles?

Shadow 11-15-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valgor (Post 50999)
I haven't noticed it yet, but I suppose the same happens with mines and missiles?

It's just ballistics right now.

Crisses 11-15-2012 09:54 PM

When I first switched to 0.930, I won the challenge sector I was in, but didn't get a reward chest :(. I figured it was a glitch for having an established game, along with the moving of the starlanes/wormholes between systems.

Now, I just left a game where I was playing multiplayer (Crowded challenge) with my son and we just won the sector, he ended the game, it crashed my game (Mac, local network) several times (especially upon his quitting).

I restarted the game, went to Resume my challenge game (challenge level 36, level 40 character) which was getting pretty old. I only had to destroy 2 Talon planets. I dispatched them quickly, won by military victory via alliance with Humans, and got no reward chest. :(

So there's some type of bug, I guess, where you won't get reward chests....

I have no idea whether the save file would help....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2021 Soldak Entertainment, Inc.