Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Drox Operative game (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Multiplayer game schedule (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27905)

Shadow 04-29-2013 04:21 PM

Multiplayer game schedule

If you are planning on playing an internet game you can announce it in this thread. Please mention which zone you are going to start the server on, what time you be starting it (with a time zone), and what level you are going to start the sector at.

Note: some patches change the protocol number. Servers/clients running the game with different protocol numbers will not be able to see each other, so it's best that you apply the latest patch.

pop9090 06-22-2013 02:55 PM

My Multiplayer Game Schedule

Hey well since I saw no other servers I decided to make one.

Time Zone=Pacific Time
Time On=1 to 8 (I might not be on as a character during that time) on weekends
Weekdays: 4 to 8 Afternoon for both.

The Level is 0 to start but depending on who I get on ill change it.

5 Races
Sector Medium

I'd love to see you there! :cool:
If it does not work please send me a Private Message Thank You!

We Got Someone so its WORKING!!!

(its Up now)

eos666 08-13-2013 10:44 AM

this game needs a server browser!

Delta-9 12-30-2013 05:57 PM

Game server online

hello everyone, i am in washington aka PST...i am always online, since school is not yet started back up..i am looking for a game...the times i am online are....

10:00 am {pst} till 5-8 pm pst...my lvl is 32, it is 2:54 pm pst right now...starting a server and it will be online till 8 pm my time..it closes in 5 hours

P.S. it will be a west coast server

Delta-9 12-30-2013 07:33 PM

yes, it would be nice if it did have a server list browser...wow this game burns time..got online at 5 am...it's now 4:32 pm...wow wow...anyway i have a good game going um..i just don't remember the details about it...lol..i am lvl 37...:D

darkkenzi 08-05-2014 09:52 PM

mods?

Does it matter what mods we are running? Do we have to have the same ones to sync & play or does it even matter?
I am waiting for a sale to get & a bud the game. :cool:

Shadow 08-06-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkkenzi (Post 74765)
Does it matter what mods we are running? Do we have to have the same ones to sync & play or does it even matter?
I am waiting for a sale to get & a bud the game. :cool:

It really depends on what the mod is doing. If the mod does something like add a new entity that both the server and client need to know about to deal with it correctly, then everyone needs the mod. If it only changes something on the client, then only the client would need the mod. Then there are some things that only the server would need to have the mod installed.

darkkenzi 08-06-2014 01:32 PM

Thanks

ditto above

neccrow 09-28-2014 06:23 AM

Hellow I am Korean player

The time zone is UTC+9:00 Seoul
I mostly play at 4pm-8pm korean time.

ValdainTheKing 10-10-2016 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neccrow (Post 76117)
The time zone is UTC+9:00 Seoul
I mostly play at 4pm-8pm korean time.

Next time you want to play drox, message it on here. I will play it with you. I have 24/7 open schedule so its all good!