Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Din's Legacy (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Feature Request and Issues (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37933)

Bluddy 03-28-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84832)
Gates seem to sometimes spawn in multiples on the same spot. I posted a picture on discord (it's too hard to post a high-res image here).

As mentioned on discord, is there a chance that the gate is created at every heightmap level, causing a stack of gates with only the top one poking out?

rainbow 03-28-2019 05:37 PM

I like the new log doors. Would you please make them impossible to be destroyed? Sometimes, they disappear.

Thank you.

Bluddy 03-29-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84831)
It doesn't seem like you can donate to NPCs right now.

Correction: you can only donate to an NPC in your party, which doesn't seem like the intended functionality.

Bluddy 03-29-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84832)
Gates seem to sometimes spawn in multiples on the same spot. I posted a picture on discord (it's too hard to post a high-res image here).

I've now seen this happen consistently.

I keep on discovering abandoned adjacent towns with no people. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. My sense is that there are supposed to be people in these towns but something is bugged. These towns are the ones that generate the buggy gates with multiple labels.

Also, your party members have lost the ability from Zombasite to heal themselves with a lifestone/healthstone when you do as well. They just stand around doing nothing.

Shadow 03-29-2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84846)
Correction: you can only donate to an NPC in your party, which doesn't seem like the intended functionality.

Yeah, I tracked this one down and it should be fixed in today's build.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84847)
I've now seen this happen consistently.

I keep on discovering abandoned adjacent towns with no people. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. My sense is that there are supposed to be people in these towns but something is bugged. These towns are the ones that generate the buggy gates with multiple labels.

Also, your party members have lost the ability from Zombasite to heal themselves with a lifestone/healthstone when you do as well. They just stand around doing nothing.

Yeah, I'm also thinking it is empty town related.

Someone else mentioned the NPCs not healing themselves correctly and I should also be fixed in today's build.

Bluddy 04-01-2019 11:15 AM

Are there missions to take out specific clans? Because I think that would be pretty cool.

Shadow 04-01-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84857)
Are there missions to take out specific clans? Because I think that would be pretty cool.

There are actually 2 of them.

1) Fall of an Empire - 1 evil clan type that has multiple towns and you have to destroy all of them.

2) Conquest - normal world with clans, must destroy a random clan

Bluddy 04-01-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 84860)
There are actually 2 of them.

1) Fall of an Empire - 1 evil clan type that has multiple towns and you have to destroy all of them.

2) Conquest - normal world with clans, must destroy a random clan

Cool! That sounds great.

I can think of one more cool variation, which is to protect another clan. You'd then be technically responsible for your own quests as well as theirs.

Shadow 04-01-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 84862)
I can think of one more cool variation, which is to protect another clan. You'd then be technically responsible for your own quests as well as theirs.

There is a protect clan scenario. You and they start in the same town and you have to solve all of yours and their quests.

Bluddy 04-02-2019 09:31 AM

* Is there a reason skills are missing on the skill tree when choosing a specialty? For example, when I create a Necromancer, the Raise Dead skill is missing.

* The Behind Enemy Lines scenario is far too difficult. You encounter a ton of enemy bosses with virtually no chance of stopping them.

* I don't think I've ever seen a secret wall revealed by pulling a switch in any of the games. Would be a nice touch.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Soldak Entertainment, Inc.