Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Din's Legacy (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Feature Request and Issues (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37933)

jeeplaw 09-20-2018 09:58 PM

Are we supposed to have clans like in Zombasite? Same dynamics as before?

Shadow 09-20-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeplaw (Post 84296)
Are we supposed to have clans like in Zombasite? Same dynamics as before?

You never have a clan, but some scenarios do have other clans though.

jeeplaw 09-20-2018 11:19 PM

Ahh..going to miss the clan dynamic..liked having parties out doing stuff.

Just came across a beastmaster npc who sells guards..is that element in the game still? I ask because I don't have a pedastels in my town to place the guards into.

Shadow 09-21-2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeplaw (Post 84298)
Just came across a beastmaster npc who sells guards..is that element in the game still? I ask because I don't have a pedastels in my town to place the guards into.

I'm still deciding what to do with guards (if anything).

Mithur 09-21-2018 01:19 PM

As i recall beastmasters in Din's Curse sell monsters as pets,to be used as ally in adventures(can be active only one at time).

Shadow 09-21-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mithur (Post 84300)
As i recall beastmasters in Din's Curse sell monsters as pets,to be used as ally in adventures(can be active only one at time).

That's one possibility.

treborx555 09-21-2018 04:49 PM

an immortal pet would be nice, mostly cus i like gearing up characters a lot and 1 more character to gear up is twice the fun xD

they could be on cooldown for balance reasons.

Destro* 09-21-2018 06:47 PM

@treborx555, would be cool but likely overpowered if you can gear it up and it gets effected by minion bonuses. CDs can be bypassed by relogging too, so that wouldn't help to balance out it.

Feature Request: Darkness debuff should give escape notice bonus.
Feature Request 2: I love that worlds have different rarities, lol. Do it to chests too! Give everything rarity. :D

Mithur 09-21-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treborx555 (Post 84302)
an immortal pet would be nice, mostly cus i like gearing up characters a lot and 1 more character to gear up is twice the fun xD

they could be on cooldown for balance reasons.

In Din's Curse minions pet from beastmaster not immortal,it will be with you until its die in battle or been unsummond by activating new monster pet(monster pets is one time use item),and you can't change its gear.

Destro* 09-21-2018 08:42 PM

Another bug report. For the 'no name' assigned to character save, I managed to go to my 'chars' folder and I have one generated for ya. A summoner char level 9 with no name for my character 'Summoner'. Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/aa2ttv...moner.zip/file

Edit: Bug, npcs just don't spawn in towns ever now. Insta-fails all quests that require npcs to survive.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Soldak Entertainment, Inc.