Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Demon War BETA (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   1.021 bugs (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3411)

DeathKnight1728 02-14-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 22248)
- When a mud amorph uprising attacks the town, the bug where killing the adult amorphs causes the game to think the invasion was repelled still exists. Of course there are cute little amorphs still running about. I like amorphs doing stuff, so I'd rather there was special treatment for amorphs (like scanning town for remaining invaders, or tagging children) rather than just banning them from attacking :(

Amorphs are funny and can be deadly, but they dont stick with me as much as pixies. The noise pixies make has stuck with me so much i sometimes have dreams about the buggers.

Shadow 02-14-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacitus (Post 22220)
Should every dungeon level have a gate? If so - I can upload "chars" to you. If not nevermind.

Yes every dungeon level should have a gate. They are in secret areas at times though.

shafk 02-14-2011 01:44 PM

For the First Time I was given a Buried Treasure quest where the Treasure was hidden between 2 walls and inaccessible. Since this was a Minor quest I ignored it and continued on. The space between the wall was so small it couldn't have been accessed anyway. The next time it happens I'll post a screen shot.

Shadow 02-14-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shafk (Post 22288)
For the First Time I was given a Buried Treasure quest where the Treasure was hidden between 2 walls and inaccessible. Since this was a Minor quest I ignored it and continued on. The space between the wall was so small it couldn't have been accessed anyway. The next time it happens I'll post a screen shot.

A screenshot or a save game would be very useful.

Bluddy 02-14-2011 06:28 PM

- Traps on chests and doors still seem to show the wrong info (guessing traps at 69% when there's no trap), except Ice Storm for some reason which my rogue keeps guessing right (he got 2/2. Don't know if it's coincidence or some hint at the nature of the bug).
- When switching between stealthed and unstealthed, there's a short period of time when I have 2 stealth icons in my status. Not sure if the effect is doubled in that period or not.
- Stepped into a transportation trap which proceeded to transport me and also remove my stone skin.

Nim 02-14-2011 07:03 PM

Not sure if this is a bug but my steward just disappeared. He didn't die, didn't go renegade, he is just not there anymore. Only thing that the log says is that someone died trying to gather secret documents. Can the steward go off searching for plans ?

tacitus 02-14-2011 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 22282)
Yes every dungeon level should have a gate. They are in secret areas at times though.

I have found them in secret areas a lot - but I just can't find this one. I apologize if I missed it - but I looked for awhile.

Manumitted 02-14-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluddy (Post 22312)
- Stepped into a transportation trap which proceeded to transport me and also remove my stone skin.

That's better than it removing your real skin!

Shadow 02-15-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacitus (Post 22325)
I have found them in secret areas a lot - but I just can't find this one. I apologize if I missed it - but I looked for awhile.

Yeah it's in a secret area over in the south east part of the map.

Bluddy 02-15-2011 02:52 PM

Typo in chests2.gdb prevents proper name from showing up for evidence for war against town. $$EvidenceQuestWarAgainstTown$$ should be $$EvidenceWarAgainstTown$$ instead.