"Hidden within the anomaly was some ship components."
Was should be were.
When you deliver a needed item to a planet, the message it gives you mentions the planet name where the item name should be.
In the first attachment, 'your' should be 'you're'.
In the second attachment, it's either missing an 'an' or station needs to be plural.
In the diplomat screen, Brunt says "Don't try our patients." That's 'patience'. :)
'Spaces' should be 'Space'. See attachment.
Not exactly a typo, but the wording of the Max Speed tooltip reads a bit strange.
I'd say "The max speed ever" should be changed to something along the lines of "The highest speed possible" .
Here are some more corrections for the tooltips in Drox' options menus :
Graphics Options :
- There's a missing comma after "numbers", and "[...],but better resolutions might be slower." should be "Higher resolutions might be slower." in the Screen Size tooltip.
- There's a missing comma after "slider" in the Gamma slider tooltip.
- There's a superfluous comma after "NPCs" in the Better Lighting tooltip.
- There's a comma missing after "new frequency" in the Screen Frequency tooltip.
- It should read "[...] how far away the camera is [...]" in the Zoom slider tooltip.
- It should read "Anti-aliasing makes the edges of things look less jaggy." and "The higher the number of samples, the better the graphics, but it might slow down the game." in the Anti-Aliasing tooltip. The reference to swords should be removed as well.
- It should be "a glowy effect" in the Bloom tooltip.
- There's a missing comma after "If you turn this off" in the Detail Models tooltip. (What exactly does this option do in Drox?)
- There's a missing comma after "slider" in the Minimap Alpha tooltip.
- It should be "you're having problems" in the Use Hardware Cursor tooltip.
- It should be "[...] most programs that deal with images [...]" and "JPGs" instead of "jpgs" in the Screenshot Type (which should be named Screenshot Format) tooltip.
- It should be "[...] the slowest ones as well." in the Highest Quality button tooltip.
Sound Options :
- It should be "This option chooses the device [...]" in the Sound Device tooltip.
Game Options :
- It should be "[...] above the player's ship" in the Show Player Health Bar tooltip.
- It should be "monsters", and "heads" should be removed from the end of the Show Ingame Health Bars tooltip.
- "show items on ground key" should be "show components key" in the Show Items Toggle tooltip.
- The tooltip for Show Combat Effects should read "Chooses wheter or not to display combat special effects." .
- "world" should be replaced with "planet" in the Show Names tooltip.
- It should read "[...] when the player is hit hard." in the Can Shake Screen tooltip. (My screen will shake on its own when I hit it hard, thanks :) )
- The tooltip for Show Clock should read "Displays a clock in the bottom right corner of the main game screen." .
- It should be "Shows the numbers [...]" in the Show Relation Numbers tooltip.
- "display" should be replaced with "appear" in the Tooltip Delay tooltip.
- "left top" should be "top left" in the Show Full Player Menu (which should be named Show Full Player Info) tooltip.
- It should read "[...] the first slot will still fill, if ever empty." in the Autofill Use Slots tooltip.
- It should be "[...] when you start the game" in the Play Intro Movie tooltip.
Multiplayer Options :
- Both "we"s should be replace with "you" in the Client Data Rate tooltip.
If you try to repair (repair all) a ship that is already fully repaired the message says "Nothing needs repaired!"
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 - 2019 Soldak Entertainment, Inc.