Soldak Entertainment Forums

Soldak Entertainment Forums (http://www.soldak.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zombasite (http://www.soldak.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Zombasite patch 1.016 (http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37397)

Shadow 11-24-2017 04:00 PM

Zombasite patch 1.016

Patch 1.016 of Zombasite is available over on the Zombasite patch page. Changes can be read here. This patch makes a few quality of life changes and fixes a bunch of minor issues in preparation for the Orc Schism expansion.

Livebait 11-24-2017 05:36 PM

Greetings. I just picked up this game in the steam sale and I am loving it so far. I have found a couple bugs after the new patch installed.

1. I tried to make a new hybrid character and the buttons to choose a class(Rogue, Wizard, Death Knight, etc.) don't work unless you click the very bottom of the button.

2. When making a new hybrid character, if you click on any skill(which attaches the skill to the cursor (like whirlwind)) and then press escape twice it will crash the game.

Thank you for your hard work.

Shadow 11-24-2017 07:03 PM

Looks like I'll need to do another patch soon. The nice part is that I can reproduce both of those issues.

Destro* 11-25-2017 12:31 AM

Woah! Really nice patch!

I never thought I'd see this line: "added new rarity effects for monsters - new ones show up at Captain, Warboss, and Demigod (Destro*)"

You must write these suggestions down in a notebook or something, haha.

In any case, I speculate that we'll be seeing some new higher ranked monsters spawning normally in the next expansion. Should be fun.

Shadow 11-25-2017 03:40 PM

I put everyone's suggestions into my todo list. Then when I actually get to it, I decide what to do about it. I might implement exactly what the suggestion was, I might do something I feel solves the problem better, sometimes I implement something completely different because the suggestion sparks an idea, sometimes I do nothing because while the idea is good it doesn't fit in that specific game, and sometimes I discard the idea because it's not very good.

shahreza 11-26-2017 12:10 AM

Thank you for the patch and great game. I detect the same problem as Livebait. I got suggestion here, If we can see winning condition somewhere or winning tracker should do good (because sometimes I don't know what to do to win the game and skip the area)

Shadow 11-26-2017 12:56 AM

There are win and lose progress buttons on the clan info screen in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

shahreza 11-27-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 83037)
There are win and lose progress buttons on the clan info screen in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

Thank you shadow for the info..:D

Shadow 11-27-2017 06:34 PM

Ok, 1.017 is out now to fix those 2 bugs noticed by Livebait.

shahreza 11-28-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 83041)
Ok, 1.017 is out now to fix those 2 bugs noticed by Livebait.

Thank you shadow for fast update