View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite

I have a love/hate relationship with Christina. And of course, reality shows often bring out the worst in people. Which really makes me wonder about Paige.

I have never played Planescape:Torment, although I do like thinking of traditional monsters as people instead of "the other." I've always had a soft spot for the outsider.

I think we might have Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines. I really should play it sometime! I am so bad about keeping up with things!

I'm not sure what bioware style dialog is. I tried googling it, but didn't find anything useful. Can you point me somewhere?

In the beginning of the show I tried to stay out of people's heads (point of view), but I find myself getting into POV more and more lately. I like really knowing who I'm writing. It worked staying out of it in the beginning with so many characters, but I think it's okay to do now (though I worry some won't like the style change).

I've finished Jewel's exit interview and will post it sometime after lunch (in about 4 hours). I'm working on tomorrow's episode (which I hope is shocking), and hopefully I'll get it posted before dark tomorrow. (I hate when it takes me all day to get the post up. Changing all of the name colors takes a lot of time!)