View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Elite

Default Episode 14: Cyclops’ Exit Interview

Interviewer: How does it feel to lose against a zombie?

Jewel: I guess the fans of Tribe Depths felt like Paige was a better competitor. In some ways she is. It was a tough choice. Of course fans of Tribe Kivi would want the better player off the show.

Interviewer: Do you think the viewers like Paige more?

Jewel: More than me? I never thought about it. Why would that matter anyway? We were both on the same team.

Interviewer: But only one person will win the show.

Jewel: I guess that’s true, but I don’t think it’s an issue this early in the game.

Interviewer: Why did you alliance with Christina?

Jewel: She was a good competitor. Her and I pulled most of the weight of the tribe. I guess the others didn’t like being chosen for the altar, but they should’ve understood why we picked them.

Interviewer: Don’t you think Christina is a little too ruthless?

Jewel: Sometimes you have to make tough choices.

Interviewer: I mean with feeding on and killing just about anything.

Jewel: Oh. I never saw much of it, but I guess it’s likely she would with the pressure to win. She’s already dead herself. I wouldn’t like it though. Anyway, I don’t think she’s like that. She was always nice to me.

Interviewer: Do you think your alliance with Christina made you a target within your group?

Jewel: You think it threatened the others? Maybe Dedrick. He seemed a bit skitterish. Ranzkin and Nessa have a good head on their shoulders.

Interviewer: Is their anyone you’d like to see win the game? Or not win it?

Jewel: I’d like anyone from Tribe Depths to win. Other than that, I’d like the best competitor to win.