Thread: Diablo 3.
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:45 AM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight1728 View Post
This is really a major turndown. I used to love making magic find characters and how certain magic find characters were better than others. It was so fun in d2 to use a sorc as she was easy to teleport, only to find that there were magic find barbs that use search monster to great effect too.

A Reclusive Mind said-

"I'm anxious to see Drox Operative in action and may be able to offer suggestions to you after that."

Just wait for the beta, it was a heck of a lot of fun for dins curse and I'm sure it will be for drox. Its going to take a little bit of patience for me since I'm not used to space games like space rangers; but with soldak's dynamic game mechanics, it will be like dop I'm sure. We'll need every bit of help we can get so the more people the merrier.
Drox Operative really does combine the best of Din's Curse and Depths of Peril. Even though it's a space game, you will find a lot of things that are familiar in regards to game play. One difference would be that there are no walls to limit your travel, but the game notifies you if you've wandered out of a star system and guides you back.