View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasisbhrnw View Post
YO!

I really like this game, my one big issue is with changing bags. What I would like to be able to do (and perhaps there is a way and I just don't know it) is to be able to hover a big bag that's over a smaller bag (whether it's a bag that makes up my inventory or a bag that makes up my stash) and if I hold Alt while clicking, the big bag will change positions with the smaller bag, and everything that was in the smaller bag is now in the big bag (I hope that made sense).

As it is now, I have to manually move all of the stuff out of the smaller bag somewhere, them move the bag out of the inventory slot, then put the bigger bag there. There have been times where I've actually stopped playing the game (even though I was in the mood to play it and had time) simply because my smaller-bags-full-of-stuff to larger-empty-bag ratio had reached critical mass, and I didn't feel like dealing with it. Am I the laziest person ever? Unquestionably. But there has to be an easier way.
I tend to hang on to the big bag until I make it back to town and sell everything off. Less stuff to move. Which doesn't help with the stash, of course. As far as I know, there's not another way to do it.

Last edited by Roswitha : 11-12-2010 at 12:34 AM.