View Single Post
  #16  
Old 02-23-2011, 12:24 AM
Baki Baki is offline
Expert
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluddy View Post
Any character is welcome, but in particular I'm looking for 30+ characters with some or all mail/plate armor. Basically I want to see some of the highest armor values the game can reach.
i think at avg you could easily reach 300 armor per equipment piece at lvl 100.

+200% armor also shouldnt be that hard to get for a lvl 100 warrior.

8x300*3=7200 armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
Ok, this is my first character and I recently came back to him to get him to 100. I'm really proud of him, because notice that he has 100% Crit, Crush AND Deep Wounds! I had to settle for lower numbers to get 100% Deep Wounds, by wearing Yuxi's Gloves instead of Degol's, putting less points in Strength and more in Dexterity, and putting more skill points in Crushing Blow and Bleed. Can the Bleed skill be brought up to 20% to be in line with the Crushing Blow one, pretty please?

Anyway, after some limited testing after getting to 100% Deep Wounds, I love it so far. Yes, my damage is less, but I can still one-shot most monsters with whirlwind, and those who survive the initial hit soon die to Deep Wounds. Also, my chance to be hit is only 57% normally or 6% (SIX!) with Block, and my chance to hit is 94%, not counting that Perfect Strike triples my Attack. With the armor changes, I could no longer one-shot bosses even before getting 100% Deep Wounds, but with the Deep Wounds my boss DPS should be pretty sweet.

Overall I love the way the armor change feels. Yes my DPS is nerfed, but I don't get one-shot, so boss fights have gone from "please Din let me get the first hit against this guy so I don't insta-die" to "let me actually use some strategy involving movement, multiple attacks and Block". It's a lot more fun, and bosses feel more like they should: epic but neither one-shotting nor one-shottable.

Oldcheese
Level 100 Warrior (Din's Legend)
Stats

Health: 2150 / 2753
Mana: 559 / 559

Attack: 2584
Defense: 850
Armor: 4211

Damage: 638 - 3200
Dps: 1442.9

Reputation Level: 31

Money: 5GP 50SP 47CP

Attributes

Strength: 299
Dexterity: 234
Vitality: 406
Intelligence: 150
Spirit: 109

Points Left: 0

Resistances

Fire Resistance: 53
Cold Resistance: 65
Poison Resistance: 49
Lightning Resistance: 72
Magic Resistance: 78

Skills

Whirlwind lvl 11
Perfect Strike lvl 18
Arms Mastery lvl 6
Axe Mastery lvl 15
Bleed lvl 15
Focus: Absorb Damage lvl 17
Focus: Deal Damage lvl 17
Focus: Rage lvl 17
Crushing Blow lvl 11
Blocking lvl 1
Plate Armor lvl 4
Block lvl 17

Points Left: 0

Equipment

Imperial Helmet
Platinum Helmet
Rarity: Legendary Basic Type: Plate
Durability 76 / 76
468 armor

+19 Vitality
+15 Intelligence
+21 Spirit
+233 Attack
+40 Armor
+27 Magic Resistance
+200% armor
Requires 210 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 1GP 9SP 49CP
Retail value: 21GP 89SP 96CP

Amulet of Wounding
Necklace
Rarity: Artifact
+38 Strength
+16 Dexterity
+430 Attack
Requires level 63
Sell value: 34SP 90CP
Retail value: 6GP 98SP

Titanium Pauldron
Rarity: Very Rare Basic Type: Plate
Durability 84 / 84
92 armor

+11 Strength
+11 Dexterity
+32 Vitality
+30 Intelligence
+11 Spirit
+10% armor
2.9% chance to cast level 19 Disease when hit
Requires 225 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 56SP 31CP
Retail value: 11GP 26SP 33CP

Sven's Breastplate
Titanium Breastplate
Rarity: Set Basic Type: Plate
Durability 81 / 81
581 armor

+29 Strength
+19 Vitality
+185% armor

Sven's Set
: Sven's Helmet,
Sven's Pauldron, Sven's Breastplate,
Sven's Belt, Sven's Legplates,
Sven's Boots, Sven's Vambrace,
Sven's Gauntlets, Sven's Amulet,
Sven's Gold Ring, Sven's Silver Ring

With 3 items:
+24 Strength
+24 Vitality

With 7 items:
+48 Strength
+48 Vitality

With all 11 items:
+48 Strength
+48 Dexterity
+48 Vitality

Requires 225 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 1GP 28SP 99CP
Retail value: 25GP 79SP 85CP

Quicksilver Vambrace
Rarity: Very Rare Basic Type: Plate
Durability 77 / 77
38 armor

+35 Strength
+20 Dexterity
+20 Vitality
+20 Intelligence
+20 Spirit
+24 Magic Resistance
+10% armor
Requires 201 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 37SP 48CP
Retail value: 7GP 49SP 66CP

Yuxi's Gloves
Woven Gloves
Rarity: Elite Basic Type: Cloth
Durability 27 / 27
24 armor

+3 Mana Regen
+5 Fire Resistance
+5 Cold Resistance
+5 Poison Resistance
+5 Lightning Resistance
+70% Deep Wounds
+100% armor
1.5% chance to cast level 4 Mana Steal on successful hit
Requires level 17
Requires armor skill: Cloth
Sell value: 3SP 67CP
Retail value: 38SP 84CP

Sven's Belt
Titanium Girdle
Rarity: Set Basic Type: Plate
Durability 83 / 83
76 armor

+42 Vitality
+11 Intelligence
+14 Armor
+20% armor

Sven's Set
: Sven's Helmet,
Sven's Pauldron, Sven's Breastplate,
Sven's Belt, Sven's Legplates,
Sven's Boots, Sven's Vambrace,
Sven's Gauntlets, Sven's Amulet,
Sven's Gold Ring, Sven's Silver Ring

With 3 items:
+24 Strength
+24 Vitality

With 7 items:
+48 Strength
+48 Vitality

With all 11 items:
+48 Strength
+48 Dexterity
+48 Vitality

Requires 225 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 13SP 50CP
Retail value: 2GP 70SP 16CP

Sven's Legplates
Titanium Legplates
Rarity: Set Basic Type: Plate
Durability 70 / 70
413 armor

+23 Intelligence
+23 Poison Resistance
+30% Magic Find Chance
+163% armor

Sven's Set
: Sven's Helmet,
Sven's Pauldron, Sven's Breastplate,
Sven's Belt, Sven's Legplates,
Sven's Boots, Sven's Vambrace,
Sven's Gauntlets, Sven's Amulet,
Sven's Gold Ring, Sven's Silver Ring

With 3 items:
+24 Strength
+24 Vitality

With 7 items:
+48 Strength
+48 Vitality

With all 11 items:
+48 Strength
+48 Dexterity
+48 Vitality

Requires 225 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 64SP 1CP
Retail value: 12GP 80SP 29CP

Turak
Quicksilver Boots
Rarity: Artifact Basic Type: Plate
Durability 90 / 90
362 armor

+12 Dexterity
+15 Intelligence
+16 Defense
+27 Magic Resistance
+317% armor
Requires 195 Strength
Requires armor skill: Plate
Sell value: 55SP 1CP
Retail value: 11GP 30CP

Fryse's Blue Ring
Ring
Rarity: Elite
+6 Dexterity
+6 Intelligence
+16 Cold Resistance
+16 Light Intensity
+150% Critical Hit
+150% Magic Critical Hit
Requires level 26
Sell value: 5SP 23CP
Retail value: 1GP 4SP 68CP

Viedonna's Kiss
Ring
Rarity: Artifact
+14 Strength
+201 Max Health
+27 Fire Resistance
+23 Cold Resistance
Requires level 72
Sell value: 48SP 73CP
Retail value: 9GP 74SP 72CP

Thaden's Thunder
Jewelry
Rarity: Elite
+23 Strength
+18 Spirit
+233 Attack
+61 Max Health
+23 Lightning Resistance
Requires level 72
Sell value: 38SP 22CP
Retail value: 7GP 64SP 52CP

Thaden's Thunder
Jewelry
Rarity: Elite
+23 Strength
+18 Spirit
+233 Attack
+61 Max Health
+23 Lightning Resistance
Requires level 72
Sell value: 38SP 22CP
Retail value: 7GP 64SP 52CP

Decapitator
Executioner Axe
Rarity: Legendary Basic Type: Two-Handed Axe
Durability 85 / 85
Two-handed
105 to 527 Damage Speed 1.33
237.6 damage per second

+14 Intelligence
+16 Spirit
+20 Min Damage
+36 Max Damage
+220% Critical Hit
+220% Magic Critical Hit
+35% damage
+205% maximum damage
Requires 150 Strength
Requires 150 Dexterity
Requires weapon skill: Two Handed Axe
Sell value: 89SP 51CP
Retail value: 17GP 90SP 20CP



[/url]

Last edited by Baki : 02-23-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Reply With Quote