Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
I think that this is actually a new setting that limits the number of times the same quest can appear in the one area. I.e. no more than 10 blue scree uprisings in one area of the map.

Of course, I may be wrong.
You are probably right. I was thinking it was a level difference modifer for quests. But lowering this appeared to lessen the amount of 10+LVL higher monsters.
But then just now I think I found out when you set AI clans on "none", that it completely clears up this issue (or at least I think it's an issue..). So it seems so far, in my testing, it's something that gets worse when having more AI clans set (and maybe bigger map size too?..).

Maybe these AI Clans generate powerful monster quests that are distant from them, but are right next door to the player? I dunno
Old 05-22-2016, 03:31 PM
Elite

The achievement that counts "Zombie town attacks" does not seem to take into account all the times zombified enemies are pounding on my gates. If only some kinds of attacks count, it should be made clearer.

By the way, I think that the current achievements are better suited to Din's Curse than to Zombasite. We should have more achievements about the things specific to the current game: level 100 loner, diplomatic/adventuring wins with a lot surviving clans, gathering a large clan, winning a level 200 area, curing a ton of zombie infections, wiping out a lot of enemy clans, this sort of thing.

In my opinion, things like "250 area" are a lot less interesting. It takes me 6-8 areas to get a character to level 100. 250 is a grind.
Old 05-23-2016, 02:17 AM
Elite

When you kill an evil druid in stalker form, he reverts to his human form, but instead of a corpse on the ground, what remains is a standing, unselectable human who appears very much alive - i.e he sways back and forward the way idle characters do.

This may have something to do with the fact that the three times it happened, I was in stalker form myself.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Expert

One more starting area "High Level monsters" example. It's difficult to start new characters because of this. This example, with huge and 8 clans map settings, gets to be overwhelming... to say the least
I'm 99.9% certain this is only exclusive to this latest version. https://youtu.be/fVToLUg0oCA
Old 05-24-2016, 06:52 AM
Expert

Ok I finally pinpointed it! I wasted all this time messing with assets4.zip, to try to find the issue or edit a workaround, and then just now I find out this high level monster glitch ONLY happens when setting number of clans to anything higher than 5...

Very weird, but that makes this update a lot more tolerable knowing that now.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

The higher level monsters in low level areas bug should be fixed in the next build (0.934).
Patreon
Old 05-24-2016, 04:11 PM
Elite

This screenshot shows how monsters that are supposed to attack other clans end up at my doorstep. I have not even discovered those clans yet, and my character is a loner.

It is pretty damn hard to fight off those constant assaults.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

I believe I have the town attack issue also fixed for 0.934.
Patreon
Old 05-25-2016, 05:05 PM
Elite

It seems that the passive bonus to stealth from the Stealth skill is actually a penalty.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
It seems that the passive bonus to stealth from the Stealth skill is actually a penalty.
Oops. It will be fixed in 0.934.
Patreon