Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Din's Curse BETA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Elite

Default My first game

I started with a pure warrior, explored the town grabbed a few quests and perused a couple of vendors items. Before I know it (about 5 to 10 minutes into the game), BAM! town attack! Few people die, some level 4 elite mob that I can not hope to kill with my level one gear on. I ended up just kiting him down towards Din (hoping that HE might help out, but alas, his combat skills are not as godly as one might assume. He just stood there watching. I then kited the mob over to the steward and the warmaster who dispatched it on my behalf, but just minutes afterwards, a gate appears in the middle of town and a bunch of those deadly cicada things start popping out. Few more townspeople bite the dust and then, WHAM! out of nowhere it's game over.

I was so shellshocked - I couldn't believe it!

I'm now on my second character (a healing heavy priest) and have managed to save my first town. I noticed that even after you save a town, quests continue to be generated there. Is this intended?

Anyway, awesome stuff - I'm loving it. Played for about 6 hours straight. I think I need to go out and get some air =P
Old 02-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Hey, you're there to do all the work, not Din.

There really isn't anything preventing more quests after you win. Most of the time you won't get anything but more optional quests though.
Patreon