Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Amateur

Default [BUG]? Party not following during Raid

Hey, not sure if this is a bug. Yesterday I was playing on a Conjurer and was trying to raid a clan.

My clan members that I selected for the raid only followed me to the first door I encountered in the other clans town. They wouldn't attack the gate though, and neither would my minions, making it very hard for me to kill the door/gate. I basically sat there swinging my pathetic wand for 2 minutes or so breaking it twice.

Once I got inside the other clans town, none of my clan members nor my summons would actually follow me into the town, I had to go attack the enemy clan members and kite them outside so my peoples would actually fight.

I am really enjoying the game other than the clan fights, they've been really easy, mostly because the other clans seem to run around like chickens when fighting me. Maybe they are confused or scared or something? I am still only level 10 so maybe its just a low level thing?

Thanks for making such a cool game
Old 01-26-2016, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator

I noticed the door thing the other day also, that shouldn't be happening. In general, your NPCs don't follow during raids as strictly as they do at other times, but they should at least follow you until they find something to fight.
Patreon