Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Din's Curse game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Amateur

Default Plans for more expansions?

I'm loving Din's Curse. I got it with Demon War off of Steam. I'd like to see more of everything... more tilesets, more towns, more monsters, more classes, more quest types, etc.

Are there plans for another expansion?
Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

We don't have any plans for another expansion right now, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything really. We're currently working on Drox Operative, after that I'm not sure what we will do next.
Patreon
Old 12-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Amateur

I really hope you don't quit Din's Curse. The game is fantastic!!! I know you're busy with a new game but you have a excellent product here and more people will get to know about it everyday. IMO it's better than D3 and TL2. I love how you can customize almost everything.

So please consider another expansion sometime in the future.
Old 12-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Amateur

Another expansion would be awesome for this wonderful gem of a game.

Three of us are currently playing through in co-op and loving it.

This is the second play through for 2 of us, the towns and dungeons do not get old with all their variety.

Great game and thanks for your time and effort you have put into it Shadow.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:34 AM
Amateur

Just wanted to add my vote, would love an exp, especially a one allowing to venture outside the towns

I bought this game when it came on steam, at a similar time I bought Torchlight 2. I still play Din's curse daily, while Torchlight is finished for me...
Old 03-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Amateur

Same here, an expansion would be great!

We would be glad dive into the depths again with more content ;-)
Old 03-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Champion

Din's curse is still my pick up and play game of this genre. Hundreds of hours later, I'm still loving it.

I purchased Drox to support Soldak, but it's not really my kind of game (I promised myself I'd play it a few times just to see if I can get into it though).

So, as far as more content for Din's Curse goes, I agree! I would buy any future content anytime it's available without a second thought.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:54 AM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Din's curse is still my pick up and play game of this genre. Hundreds of hours later, I'm still loving it.

I purchased Drox to support Soldak, but it's not really my kind of game (I promised myself I'd play it a few times just to see if I can get into it though).

So, as far as more content for Din's Curse goes, I agree! I would buy any future content anytime it's available without a second thought.
I totally sign this.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Elite

I agree with the sentiment expressed in this thread. Would love to see another Din's add on, even if it's just re-purposing some of the content from Kivi's (Lumen models as bosses, dungeon tile sets not included in Demon War, etc.)
Old 04-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Champion

I'd absolutely love an overworld add-on, something that would allow overworld zones that would say, connect one town from the next.

I.e. - you save the town your on, time to move on, you open one of the doors and walk, fight, pillage your way to the next one on outdoor style maps, such as the ones in Depths of Peril.

These outdoor style maps could also have caves, dungeons, etc that you could enter and exit at your own will, with random depths, sizes, monsters, etc. That way you could take a break from the town dynamic and just crawl.

I'd pay like, a stupid amount of money for that lol. Unfortunately I think Shadow already said that there wasn't a plan to implement something like this, but hey, I can dream!

Last edited by Jorlen : 04-01-2013 at 10:50 AM.