Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Din's Curse modding
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Caal Caal is offline
Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 326
Default Bag mod

Some people have posted that not enough bags are dropping in DC/DW 1.022. This mod increases bag drops (maybe a little too much). I don't know if this affects vendor inventory or not, but more bags should now drop in the dungeons at least. I'm testing it on a lvl 7 character and a lvl 35 character and both seem to be getting more bags. Since there are no specific DW changes, the mod can go in either the DC or DW asset folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mod_morebags.zip (344 Bytes, 159 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2011, 03:16 PM
m0stly_harmless's Avatar
m0stly_harmless m0stly_harmless is offline
Expert
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cottage Country, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 76
Default

Woot!

Gonna give this a try.


Any word on a mod for maces & bows?

How about relics, artifacts, set items?
__________________
- m0stly_harmless
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Manumitted Manumitted is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0stly_harmless View Post
Woot!

How about relics, artifacts, set items?
That's called "400% and up Magic Find chance." You'll get every unique/set, usually in multiple, that way with just a little item farming.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Amberjoy's Avatar
Amberjoy Amberjoy is offline
Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Calif.
Posts: 302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manumitted View Post
That's called "400% and up Magic Find chance." You'll get every unique/set, usually in multiple, that way with just a little item farming.
This one interests me, where is it? Or is it not made yet?
__________________
Help save the earth, it's the only one with chocolate!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-06-2011, 05:46 PM
Caal Caal is offline
Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0stly_harmless View Post

Any word on a mod for maces & bows?
What kind of mod? Bows already have a 25% higher spawn chance, maces have a normal spawn chance, and rings, jewelry and amulets have a 75% lower spawn chance. If you want different spawn chances for particular types of items, that's pretty easy to do.

It's also pretty easy to mod drops (quantity and quality). An example is the common items mod (in the examples section of the SDK), which eliminates normal items, making all drops common or higher.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-06-2011, 08:07 PM
m0stly_harmless's Avatar
m0stly_harmless m0stly_harmless is offline
Expert
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cottage Country, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 76
Default

well, I'm no programmer, so I kinda rely on others to do the SDK kinda stuff.

I've also been playing all day with this bag mod and haven't noticed a difference at all... *shrugs*
__________________
- m0stly_harmless
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2019 Soldak Entertainment, Inc.