Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Drox Operative 2 > Drox Operative 2
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2021, 02:48 AM
Amateur

Default Too low dificulity? Custom playable race.

I am playing Drox for quite a longer while and for people who understand game mechanics there is like 0 challenge on higher levels. As soon as you equip half decent weapons evrything dies practicly asap and poses 0 threat . I mean like high grade level 75 gear is enough to do muahaha from evrything up to level 120 and with level 100 gear even level 200 enemies are a joke. it would be nice to have an extra choosable dificulity option that makes enemies in levels 50-100 much stronger, and i mean not just a bit stronger but like 3x stronger in 50 75 range and 5,maybe 6 x stronger in range 75 100 and not only just bit more hp but more weapons. There are allready optional dificulity options to choose available so that should be simple to implement.

Another idea is to allow players to make a custom race to play with. (There are many unlockable races , but its very dificult to unlock some of them atm , dont know why but i cant unlock brunt and fringe subraces for some reason.)
But i dont like some ships looks and would like to pick 2 race tree components myself to get my dream ship.