Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Fantastical Creature Reality Show
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Elite

Default Sneak Peek #3: Lina the Barbarian Rogue

Fantastical Creature Reality Show Contestant Sneak Peek #3: Lina the Barbarian Rogue

Lina is a barbarian rogue from Aleria in the Depths of Peril world. Dark leather clothing compliments her dark brown curly hair, pinned back from an oval, relaxed face. Her posture is easy going, with a hint of deadly capability hiding beneath the surface.

Interviewer: Welcome to the Pre-Show Interview, Lina. I hear barbarians are very competitive. What draws you to the Fantastical Creature Reality Show?

Lina: The money! If anyone says anything else, theyíre lying.

Interviewer: If you win, what will you do with the money?

Lina: You remember Tover, one of the heroes of the Second and Third Great War? Iíd really like the lightning dagger he used in those battles. Can you imagine it? Iíd be unstoppable!

Interviewer: I must admit, Iím not much of a fantasy gamer, so Iím not sure exactly what a rogue is. Are you a petty criminal, like a thief?

Lina: What? No! Are you kidding me? I mean, Iím not above stealing something thatís worth my time, but that isnít my career. My specialty relies on my ability to move about unseen, discover secrets and untangle rumors.

Interviewer: That will come in handy. If stealth is your strength then what is your weakness?

Lina: Iím not into weaknesses but if I had to pick something, itíd be that I donít like to take things too seriously. I donít care to over plan. Surprises are fun, so the usual stresses of this game wonít get to me much.

Interviewer: Interesting strategy. My last question for you is, why should viewers choose you?

Lina: I want it more than any of these other fools applying. Iím the whole package and more. With me on the show, thereíll never be a dull moment.