Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Fantastical Creature Reality Show
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Elite

Default Sneak Peek #14: Talia the Imp Big Sister

Fantastical Creature Reality Show Contestant Sneak Peek #14: Talia the Imp Big Sister

Imps hunch over only using all four limbs for running. Like all females, Talia is taller than her kindís males coming close to the height of a large dog. She has umber brown skin, dark eyes, and a like colored mane from the top of her head to part way down her back. Two backward pointing horns extend from the wavy hair on her head and several spikes protrude from her spine.

Interviewer: Welcome, Talia. Weíve been away for the holiday break, and the viewers are anxious to get back to the game. Before voting starts next week, we want to learn more about you. What do you think about those who say your species is too animalistic to compete with long established sentient creatures?

Talia: For a long time imps lived in jungles, where others dare not go. New to others does not mean new to life.

Interviewer: Very true. Imps prefer to live in groups including one alpha female, like yourself, many males and offspring. How will you cope leaving your tribe behind to compete alone on the island?

Talia: My hope is to form a new tribe, one composed of other creatures. This will be a challenge, especially since non-imp creatures often behave in strange and perplexing ways.

Interviewer: In the end, only one can win the game. Will you turn on your teammates and be that one?

Talia: I will do my best to win. In my homeland, losing is death. I have the motivation, perhaps more than the foreigners.

Interviewer: Are you saying your kind will kill you if you donít win the game?

Talia: I donít know what will happen. Even if I go home with the title, Iíll have to challenge one of my daughters for my rightful place as head of my tribe.

Interviewer: Sounds like you have a lot to lose. Why should viewers pick you to compete on the island?

Talia: Iím like the stone of the earth, I will not be moved from my cause. Like the bolt in flight, Iíll soar to my target. Iím the shining blade, each slice pursuing victory. Pick the best and let our daggers meet.