Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Demon War BETA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Amateur

twice now i've had my left click stop working entirely when interacting with items or people in town. works in the options menu, and is fine upon restart.

overall, love the expansion and the madness that ensues!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Elite

Has the cosmetic issue of the mana bar occasionally stretching far to the right of where it should end been fixed? I haven't noticed it for a while. If I do, I'll post a screenshot.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Expert

On the missing food shipment quest. I will finish all the major quests in a town except this one. Do it and it pops up again at another level. Keeps repeating itself. Had to abandon a couple of towns because of this.
Old 01-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Expert

Quote:
On the missing food shipment quest. I will finish all the major quests in a town except this one. Do it and it pops up again at another level. Keeps repeating itself. Had to abandon a couple of towns because of this.
Those quests do repeat themselves a number of times. To complete a town, you have to complete all the required quests. Assuming there's a finite number of them to complete, then you'll have to do them all back to back after you finish the other quests. You should be able to finish the towns if you complete all the missing shipment quests. I usually do them quickly since they cause the price of food and beverages to increase.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Expert

Yes, but doing it 5 times in a row gets old quick after I've killed the dungeon boss and done all the other quests.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Amateur

quick addition: killing a named baddie, then having that same named baddie pop up again twenty minutes later.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite

Sometimes townspeople will say "I hear <townsperson> was killed by a ." after someone is killed in a fight with another townie.

I'm also running into the "resetting dungeon" issue. Without even exiting the game, merely between visits to the dungeon, I will find secret passages resealed, magma pools moved, and on one level, a teleporter room became a sanctuary, but still had the verified gates in it as well as the new obelisks.

Last edited by FloodSpectre : 01-04-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: resetting dungeon
Old 01-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Amateur

i just had the resetting dungeon go nuts. saved last night with one last quest (find missing water) to clear out. all the big baddies were shot, families reunited with stuff, etc etc and so forth.

started up again about an hour ago and the entire dungeon system resets - the gates i activated are all shut down, there's suddenly three new boss monsters and an ice machine, barbarian raid, etc. on the 4th floor in particular each time i came back there was a whole slew of floating doors in the middle of coridors and a corner where there'd be 4 - 8 weapon and armor racks.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Amateur

Last night whenever I ate Turtle Dove, I would get the audio for eating but no benefits, no food icon, and no cooldown on food. Fresh Fruit always works but Turtle Dove fails every time. Is this intentional?
Old 01-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Amateur

Also, the first skill available in the Reaver's tree always looks like it activates, as in the explosion of sparkles if you will, always show even when the creature being hit avoided the effects. This is confusing.