Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Expert

6. I found a Death Knight with Unholy Vitality, and she is constantly turning it on and off.

7. Claners need to be more cautious around hazards like flames and ice rains, because right now they'll happily walk through them and even stay in hazards while hunting.

8. Also it's kind of unwieldy to heal your claners in the hunting party. Still I think we should be able to give them potions so they could heal themselves when needed.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:24 PM
Elite

At level 56, I found two lesser training rooms on a dungeon floor that contained level 58 monsters. There were five bonus XP items in the first one, and six in the second one. I got zero experience from collecting them.

As a rule, bonus experiences is utterly underwhelming, seldom coming close to the experience for killing a monster. Why bother?

------------

I am not sure that there is a point in restricting the difficulty levels according to character level, especially after the first uptick at 25. It is annoying to have to start a level 50 area with a level 48 character. Very soon, you out-level quests, and start netting 89xp for each. So, unless you are willing to wipe out clans, and that feels wrong to me, you get to grind for an hour. At the very least, one character over the required level should unlock the difficulty for all other characters - you are supposed to know what you are getting into.

------------

Is it a lot of work to make it so that hardcore characters have 'drop only' access to the common stash? I play only hardcore, and I have never gotten more than two items from a set. I can see myself making a non-hardcore character to play with the sets and items, but not make multiple ones to collect any serious amount of unique gear. If hardcore characters can only leave items in the common stash, possibly with a warning screen like when kicking out members, it would be nice.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Elite

Found the same thing in a secret area - several bonus xp balls that gave no xp.