Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Champion

Default No access to an area?

I failed find an access to an area rather important because of poisoned food and NPC becoming insane if I don't have access.

At this point I don't agree lost the NPC because of a bug, so I'll going restart. But I wonder is it a rare case? Or is there sometimes a secret to access to an area?

I saw it often in dungeons but never in outdoor so I gave up check since long, and only sometimes found some non important.

EDIT: Well found an access to the area through diplomacy, paid to get a contact and paid to reach mutual protection and have access to their portal. And from their town finally found an access to the area targeted. Well if the clan was dead I couldn't. But this will allow me continue and even later check quietly paths to the area.

Last edited by Viliki : 11-11-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

There should always be a path. It could be through a secret area or a town though (I don't mean using their portal though).
Patreon
Old 11-12-2016, 03:03 AM
Champion

In this case, yes, but with a tortuous path, but there was perhaps another quite indirect but not as tortuous I'll check.

Tortuous path : From Area right at west to targeted area, 2 areas North, 1 west to enter a town, north area of town, 2 areas to east, 2 areas to south to enter another town, and finally targeted area to south of this second town.

But secret passage that is the only passage between 2 outdoor areas? Really?

EDIT:
With my previous main character I have a teleport attack and used it a few time to reach an area, so eventually I get used not check too carefully secret passages between 2 areas. But also each time I checked carefully it was a fail. The only I found more by luck, or by quoting something on map, was secret passage for a shortcut or to reach some special place (many chest, many crates, ...).

Last edited by Viliki : 11-12-2016 at 03:30 AM.