Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Demon War BETA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2011, 04:04 AM
Champion

When you get a large enough set of bags and open your inventory and your stash, they tile very poorly and cover your equipped items and don't close properly.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
All 4 warden wards and the demonologist circles seem to work properly at skill level 1 but don't increase in strength as skill levels are raised.

Spirit Strike's attack/defense debuff stacks multiple times with itself.
The wards not getting better with levels is fixed in 1.015.

The spirit strike thing is on purpose. You can get up to 5 of them at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L337GTIMKV View Post
Shadow please don't ignore Nomad Soul's proc'ing issue.. As I am having issues with them again as well.. It seems some weapons with proc's just refuse to work and often break all your other procing items as well. (Especially 2 handed weapons with procs) I have never seen the firewall proc work... ever.

Personally I think you need to gut the proc'ing code and start over as this has been going on entirely too long.
I'm not ignoring it. I believe there is some very specific way that it breaks, but I've never been able to reproduce it. I am still looking though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad_Soul View Post
Had a problem with a non-existant boss/named monster quest. Namely, two "revenge" type quests. The monster ("Tegus") was initially part of a kill quest offered by the warmaster, but Tegus completed whatever nefarious goal he was working on (darkness or quake machine I think), and that quest failed. Later, I found a townsperson offering a revenge quest to eliminate Tegus. In the level where the monster was supposed to be, I also found a ghost offering an "avenge my death" quest for the very same monster (Tegus). The warmaster is no longer offering a quest to kill Tegus.
This is fixed in 1.015. I'm hoping that this particular fix also fixes other missing boss types of problems.
Patreon
Old 01-17-2011, 05:07 PM
Amateur

Pets raised with the "Raise Dead" spell doesn't use healthstones, all other pets do.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Expert

I had a "kill 2 portals" quest (should maybe be destroy instead, along with all the totem/altar quests). The quest said got to lvl 2, I didn't find anything there so I carried on, later got the portals at lvl 4 and got the quest validated for that.

Then I was given a destroy "x machine" but no dungeon level was indicated, once I destroyed the machine the quest was validated though.

Maybe those aren't specifically linked to the last patch but i noticed them now.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
The spirit strike thing is on purpose. You can get up to 5 of them at the same time.
I just noticed Demonic Roar and Blood Sacrifice also stack though I imagine that is intentional too. It would be nice if this was noted in the skill descriptions.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeak View Post
Pets raised with the "Raise Dead" spell doesn't use healthstones, all other pets do.

That's not entirely true. Some pets that are raised with that skill will use the lifestones. I think the big lizard one(Naga), or something does, maybe a couple others.

I could understand saying that the pets with a lesser mental ability wouldn't be able to figure them out, but dark elfs can't? I have not been able to figure out why some do and most don't use them.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:59 PM
Expert

Talking

When I run Din's Curse on my computer at work I am almost instantly teleported to the HR dungeon, but this doesn't happen at home. What gives?
Old 01-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Elite

I won over a town by doing all the quests except 1 and decided to leave after getting my prizes in the chest. Went through the usual 'congratulations' stuff and chose my next 'world' as requested. The instant the town map showed up (by just walking into the town!) I instantly had won that town too! Chest where it was supposed to be but light purple dots on the mini-map all over the place and tons of quests to be done yet. I did a save/quit and went to look for the character information as I have before but couldn't find it! How do I find character information if I'm using Demon War expansion?? Clicking on the main screen doesn't give me the place either. Using my Mac G4. I'd like to be able to send it in if needed before I continue on with this character.

Here's part of the screen:

Edit: Never mind question about where the files are, did a search and they'd been put somewhere I didn't expect them to be. Phew! So if needed I can zip and send tomorrow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WinTown1.jpg (68.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Amberjoy : 01-18-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Powers View Post
That's not entirely true. Some pets that are raised with that skill will use the lifestones. I think the big lizard one(Naga), or something does, maybe a couple others.

I could understand saying that the pets with a lesser mental ability wouldn't be able to figure them out, but dark elfs can't? I have not been able to figure out why some do and most don't use them.
Normal nagas can use lifestones, that's why they can use them when they are pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjoy View Post
I won over a town by doing all the quests except 1 and decided to leave after getting my prizes in the chest. Went through the usual 'congratulations' stuff and chose my next 'world' as requested. The instant the town map showed up (by just walking into the town!) I instantly had won that town too!
The reason why that happened is because all of those quests listed are optional. Not sure why no required quests appeared though. In this case a save would not help.
Patreon
Old 01-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Stairs View Post
When I run Din's Curse on my computer at work I am almost instantly teleported to the HR dungeon, but this doesn't happen at home. What gives?
I think Im experiencing the same issue, but it's happening even when I'm only lurking on the forums..