Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2016, 03:25 PM
Elite

There is a huge difference is how fast my clan members level.

Of course, there is the core group which pretty much keeps pace with my character, the ones that accompany me in battle. With one of two +combat experience equipment pieces, they advance just fine, even as I rotate them into the party and out.

Then there are those who get decent experience from their support skills: transmuters, diplomats, and to a lesser degree smiths and craftsmen. Early game, they even outpace me, but by level 80-90 they start falling behind. Usually they at level 95 by the time I max out.

And then, there are people who should be leveling, because their skills are being used... but do not. For example, my enchanter, who was one of my starting recruits, is level 73, and I am three areas into Ultimate. Since level 20 or so, every single piece of gear I have has been fully enchanted, and he has made it cheaper. But he never got any credit for it, just as sages, trackers, farmers, and cooks never get any.

Even stranger, my hunters and fishermen are also lagging behind. Every hour, like clockwork, they go out and risk their lives, but they are all around level 75, near the bottom, barely above the buffers, who must have cast tens of thousands of buffs, and have nothing to show for it.

Is this deliberate? I think that it needs looking into.

=============

On a somewhat unrelated note, can something be done about True Aim overwriting Hardiness? I have to constantly watch for my well meaning priest taking down her colleague's buff as I walk by, and reducing my hit points by over six thousand. In Ultimate areas, this can get me killed, and I have to reload the game to fix it (to remove the buff, nothing fixes getting a hardcore character killed). I do not want to fire her, she is married, popular and my one and only head shrinker.

The mechanism for it is already in there, because priests do not overwrite their resistance buffs, nor does the Hardiness caster overwrite True Aim. It must be just a matter of a parameter that has not been set.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 04-20-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Elite

A trap randomly teleported my character in the corner of a house, next to a barrel. There is no way for her to move, and if she did not have a teleport stone, she would have had to abandon the area.

Click the cropped version to get the whole screenshot.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:09 AM
Elite

I have nine quests in my quest log with one empty space. I am unable to put another quest into the remaining slot, getting the message that my quest log is full. Going to the empty slot and pressing delete doesn't help.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caal View Post
I have nine quests in my quest log with one empty space. I am unable to put another quest into the remaining slot, getting the message that my quest log is full. Going to the empty slot and pressing delete doesn't help.
Can you send me your save game?
Patreon