Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Drox Operative > Drox Operative bugs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrax Lightning View Post
Or, we need to get more Power Load outta the Medium & Light Slot Power Load Items... & maybe Engineering Points could give a little extra Power Load per Point in it instead of boosting only Max Energy & Energy Regen?
Would be nice, also any idea if bombs are supposed to hit more than once? like I notice if i toss one into a pack of enemies that are close together, each will get hit mutiple times for full damage.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siveria View Post
Would be nice, also any idea if bombs are supposed to hit more than once? like I notice if i toss one into a pack of enemies that are close together, each will get hit mutiple times for full damage.
You got my precious, loved Bombies Nerfed... how could you...? :'(

Old 03-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Expert

Quote:
You got my precious, loved Bombies Nerfed... how could you...? :'(

I liked them doing the multi hits too, but it was way overpowered and honestly needed to be tweaked somewhat. I loved abusing them as well, but it was so grossly overpowered. However, the amount of hits they do was just lowered, I've still fired 1 bomb and seen 3 damage numbers on 1 enemy from it. its less than 5-6 like I was getting if enough enemies were close together, but its still decent. Its still by far the best aoe weapon in the game, unless something new comes along at lv 55+ I haven't seen yet.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siveria View Post
I liked them doing the multi hits too, but it was way overpowered and honestly needed to be tweaked somewhat. I loved abusing them as well, but it was so grossly overpowered. However, the amount of hits they do was just lowered, I've still fired 1 bomb and seen 3 damage numbers on 1 enemy from it. its less than 5-6 like I was getting if enough enemies were close together, but its still decent. Its still by far the best aoe weapon in the game, unless something new comes along at lv 55+ I haven't seen yet.
I always thought the 3 Numbers at once was when the Bombs were blowing past the Shields & hitting Armor, then blowing past the Armor & hitting the Structure, all on the same hit... especially times when I was bombing foes that had their Shields & Armor almost defeated & had only structure left at high power. Was I mistaken in this? My Battles can get VERY chaotic on my Main because he's a damage dealer, & only has modest damage taking power, so I always have to concentrate hard...

In later levels, ya might wanna play with a Weapon called the EM Burst, & it's later tier item, the EM Shockwave. Take caution though, that the EM Shockwave has subpar synergy power in that it can debuff Defense, while it itself is a non-Hit Roll Weapon.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Expert

Quote:
I always thought the 3 Numbers at once was when the Bombs were blowing past the Shields & hitting Armor, then blowing past the Armor & hitting the Structure, all on the same hit... especially times when I was bombing foes that had their Shields & Armor almost defeated & had only structure left at high power. Was I mistaken in this? My Battles can get VERY chaotic on my Main because he's a damage dealer, & only has modest damage taking power, so I always have to concentrate hard...

In later levels, ya might wanna play with a Weapon called the EM Burst, & it's later tier item, the EM Shockwave. Take caution though, that the EM Shockwave has subpar synergy power in that it can debuff Defense, while it itself is a non-Hit Roll Weapon.
Naw test this on monster ships that lack shield/armor, you'll notice if they are clumped close together it does more damage than 1 bomb would on a single target to each target, try it and see. When enemy ships shoot me and if they blow thru my shield and hit my armor, 2 damage numbers do not show up on me, just one, same as if I shot thru the enemies shield with a beam then hit their armor, still only 1 number, the excess damage just carrys over to the next health bar.