Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Din's Curse game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Champion

i hold on to low level stat potions to help new non-hardcore characters equip some uniques early to clean up my shared stash

a set of options for the crappy items list would be cool

Hide Food/Drink [All/Crappy/None]
Hide Items you can't equip (capes, bows, 2h weapons, etc) [All/Crappy/None]
etc...

then you could change the name from "Hide Crappy Items" to "Custom Loot Filter"

how about being able to set how crappy things need to be to be considered crappy? (Sells for more than 1 silver, or is worth more than XX% of the equipped item's price, or a way of filtering by item type AND quality...)

i pick up all 2h weapons and plate armour, regardless of quality, because i generally get a good price for it, but would NEVER equip them... the game might think they're crappy but i don't

also, i'm willing to pass over a magic cloth item or daggers because they're generally poor sellers
Old 09-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjoy View Post
I'm going to chime in here. I like getting low level healing potions and low level food to give to npc's who need it. I'm not about to give a potion that heals 200+ pts to a weak stranger in town! That's why I turned that option back off. If it could exclude food and potions that would be great.
That is a good point. In the long run it's probably better to remove too few items than too many since too few is better than nothing and too many will just make people turn off the option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torikamal View Post
Hahha I can see it going either way. Hide Lesser Items may sound more professional, and perhaps it is a bit more descriptive, but I literally burst out laughing when I saw the "Hide Crappy Items" button (and happily went on to hide crappy items)
I try to be amusing here and there.
Patreon