Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2016, 05:49 AM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdust View Post
- is there a way to extinguish fires? I feel so helpless watching my village burn down. I suspect an ice mage could do it... but any solution for my rogue?
Ice bombs work, but you'll need a lot of them if it's a big fire.

Quote:
- it's possible to solve quests for a clan you're at war with. Seems odd, WAI?
I suppose you could use it to help restore peace with them?
Old 03-17-2016, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
I would like to at least know when I have succeeded in healing them.
You should get a cured recently/immunity bonus when you have cured them.
Patreon
Old 03-25-2016, 03:36 PM
Elite

When playing a Death Knight, I noticed that I get hit twice every time I strike an enemy with Thorns. Once I used an acid flask, I started getting hit three times per hit. Can you make sure that Glacier/Thorns/etc... do not hit once for every single separate ability that adds damage? Blade of Darkness, Flame weapon, poison flask, etc... it makes sense that you would want to stack them when you are fighting someone who hurts you every time you hurt him. But if they each generate an attack, they are a very counter-intuitive way to get killed.

Can you make sure that social icons get displayed behind any 'real' icon? It is common for clan members to have more social icons that can be displayed. When you are trying to find the zombasite carrier in a crowd, this is damn inconvenient, because you cannot see the effects of your potions. Sure, you can use mana potions and watch for damage, but the cost in resources can be staggering.

There are so damn many recruits who come with skills that only activate on non-basic attacks, and have no non-basic attacks available. There are also mages with three support skills that make them great casters, and no spells that they can cast. And conjurers with absolutely no class skills. And rogues with skills that require distraction or stealth. Is it possible to take a good look at which skills should appear on recruits?

Sometimes, creatures summoned by humanoid enemies, like an evil warlock, will appear in gold on the radar, and will have a green task bar. Lately I have been able to attack them, so it's just a matter of inconsistent display.