Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Din's Curse game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Elite

I had a similar encounter once. Had like 10 uprisings before everyone finally settled down. I got a bit tired after the 3rd Scarbarus uprising. Funnily enough, every monster faction wanted me to kill the Broods at the same time too. Me thinks the Broods were behind everything right from the beginning lol.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Elite

I just had a pretty epic cave-in. Was fighting a Champion Naga, when the cave-in happened. It fell in one consecutive line, one at a time. The first one crushed the Naga. I tried to run, and I managed to outrun about 2 cave-ins, but the 3rd one got me. Pretty damn epic.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Expert

I had an interesting experience where I was rescuing someone on the third floor and we were surrouned by tons of baddies and I didn't think he was going to survive, but he did with like a sliver of his health bar remaining. I ran over to talk to him and we fell two stories and were surrounded again. I accepted the fact that he was going to die and there was nothing I could do about it, so I was just fighting at average speed and was down to the last mob, an undead mage and the guy I needed to rescue was still alive, so I was like "Alright, this could work". I ran over to kill the mage and he revived one of the other baddies who killed my quest guy. I was pretty upset. lol
Old 03-30-2010, 06:38 PM
Expert

That's painful XP
Old 03-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by udm View Post
I just had a pretty epic cave-in. Was fighting a Champion Naga, when the cave-in happened. It fell in one consecutive line, one at a time. The first one crushed the Naga. I tried to run, and I managed to outrun about 2 cave-ins, but the 3rd one got me. Pretty damn epic.
I read this post and couldn't help but hear Indiana Jones music in my head.

Then it turned into the Superman theme. That ALWAYS happens to me.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:11 AM
Elite

Heheh yeah the Raiders theme was playing in my head too
Old 03-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by udm View Post
That's nothing compared to what happened to my Paladin/Sorcerer hybrid some time ago... he fell through a trapdoor into a previously unexplored level of the dungeon, right on top of a cave-in trap. The game ground to a sudden halt, and about five seconds later, the WHOLE F***ING CEILING had come down; literally. The entire dungeon floor was covered in cave-ins, not a single 'tile' was left unoccupied. Everything had died, all objects were destroyed... there was a whole lot of digging to be done when I went to retrieve the soulstone afterwards.

Luckily, all of the rubble was cleared away after exiting and re-entering the game.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:24 PM
Elite

Jebus...that's hardcore
Old 03-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Expert

So, at level 32 I killed a level 41 super boss named toxic faith and recieved 7k experience for killing and 33k exp for turning the quest in.. So so awesome!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:19 PM
Amateur

One time when I was playing with a friend the monsters kept declaring war on each other. This happened about a dozen times before it was finished. I think they were to busy killing each other to attack the town.

Another time when I started a town everyone in town expect for Din and the apothecary had been shrunk. I couldn't stop laughing. I think I discovered a pygmy village.

When I was testing out Tornado once, the ceiling started Collapsing away from me in a circular pattern. It ended up hitting the whole room (and me).