Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > News > Din's Legacy
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2018, 05:51 AM
Amateur

Default Stoked for Din's Legacy!

I rolled a brand new character on Din's Curse recently and was reminded just how much of a blast it is to pick up and play; I've had a few late nights this past week trying to get just one more town in, hahah.

Just out of curiosity, are you guys looking at the bite-sized town to town model of Din's Curse or the longer, expansive worlds of Zombasite for Din's Legacy?

All of the Soldak games have a specific charm to them alongside a very entertaining and addictive core gameplay loop, so I'm definitely looking forward to what you guys are cooking up next with Legacy!
Old 07-24-2018, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etto View Post
Just out of curiosity, are you guys looking at the bite-sized town to town model of Din's Curse or the longer, expansive worlds of Zombasite for Din's Legacy?
Both actually. Every new world you get a random scenario. These can be anything from 1 town & 1 dungeon just like Din's Curse, a large area where there are several clans all in a world war, or many other scenarios (right now there are 41 of them).
Patreon
Old 07-24-2018, 07:24 PM
Amateur

Oh wow, replayability is going to be through the roof for this next game! The mutation system seems like it is really going to let players personalize their characters into something truly unique; this on top of the hybrid classing you allow for is going to be nuts.

I'll be looking forward to more threads and information as you develop it and the early access model you choose to pursue when ready!