Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Demon War BETA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
You don't get an item. When you turn the quest in the steward? will recharge your teleport stone.
Just FYI, the teleport stone is the green circle at the bottom left corner of your screen. It turns red once you've used it.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Stairs View Post
Two screenshots of me teleporting into the void. No secret/hidden exits to be found.
This is version 1.012?
Patreon
Old 01-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Never mind I found the collision issue.
Patreon
Old 01-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Champion

Quote:
They looked like paladins/knights. It could have been a barbarian raid, but they had a name. The first time they appeared I ran for a Gate but they wiped the town in about under 30 seconds. At the next town, I happened to be in town when they appeared, but they still killed everyone except the Warmaster in the time it took for me to hunt them down.
I got just got them. "Death & Destruction Barbarians" they were named for me. I killed them easily but they had very high damage so many townspeople died.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Elite

You may not want to have enemies spawning inside of prison rooms. This makes for a fun situation when say, two prisoners are trapped in the room with a handful of barrels and a giant sized elite Vortar who lights everything on fire all at once.

Needless to say their funerals were not open casket.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonDark View Post
Last night whenever I ate Turtle Dove, I would get the audio for eating but no benefits, no food icon, and no cooldown on food. Fresh Fruit always works but Turtle Dove fails every time. Is this intentional?
I played with the hunger modifer for my character and I believe it was the turtledove that had no effect on my hunger level (my character was still starving after eating the turtledove).
Old 01-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Expert

Quote:
Two screenshots of me teleporting into the void. No secret/hidden exits to be found.
Was this after you used a gate?

I encountered a similar issue back before I installed the last two patches and expansion. Basically, the gate teleporting was off 1 or 2 gates would teleport me into the wall. BUT I found if I used a different gate and loaded the dungeon, and went back and used those gates, they would teleport me into the right spots.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Champion

My Warmaster went rogue after I did a personal quest for him (if he isn't happy, he could've done it himself!) and I got a new one and solved all my quests but the town is still not saved. I only have two optional quests left. I did manage to finish when there was an uprising of Walkind Dead though. (uprise against undeath? lol)

Last edited by Ghost Matter : 01-06-2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Amateur

I came across a bug myself; though I'm not sure if it is strictly limited to demon war.

Simply go into the dungeon and clear the level (you should see "level cleared").
Now destroy totems (if any are left) and debris (cave-ins). This will result in additional "level cleared" bonuses for each.

I've also had a townie go renegade on me after avenging a family member. But the game's text implied that getting vengeance on the beast was a ploy to kill the hero, I suspect it is therefor working as intended.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Elite

I still don't think that items with a chance for a skill to proc on them are working correctly when equipped.

Now, after a save and exit the procs seem to work fine, but if I just pick up an item in the dungeon and equip it, the proc will not work for me until I save, exit and reload.

In a perhaps related display bug, some weapon's glow effect does not show up correctly when entering the game. By switching weapon sets back and forth, the problem is resolved.