Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2015, 04:28 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forevener View Post
Oh yes, another bug I wanted to report.
4. I've met a conjurer wandering with two summoned skeletons, nobody was fighting, but conjurer refused to speak with me because of 'enemies too close' (by which, I believe, he meant his own summons).
I've gotten something similar also. I have also seen a fire minion attacking his own summoner.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:38 PM
Expert

5. My friend got black screen again while trying to connect.

6. I was adventuring with 'The Enlightened' (there was mutual protection pact between our clans), when suddenly they declared war to me. That was totally unexpected (especially from honorable clan). I had no friendly-firing abilities/traits.

Last edited by Forevener : 11-29-2015 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:39 PM
Elite

Some items carry stat penalties, and cannot be uncursed. In order to give them to your clan members, you have to make sure they have the stats not to go negative. So far so good.

The problem is that the clan members will happily trade away the items that allow them to wear the cursed items. If they keep the cursed item, they go negative, and stop being able to get any items. It took me a while to understand why one of my party members would not accept a perfectly good weapon for which he had the requirements. He had negative Intelligence... and it did not matter the new weapon had nothing to do with Intelligence.

Last edited by Tuidjy : 11-30-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 04:56 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuidjy View Post
He had negative Intelligence... and it did not matter the new weapon had nothing to do with Intelligence.
Obviously this rendered him too stupid to accept the better item
Old 12-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Elite

Death knight recruits can spawn with a weapon mastery that doesn't match their weapon proficiency, for example, a knight who can only use swords can have axe mastery as his only skill.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Elite

When I try to activate my Death Knight's status skill (Unholy Whatever, the one that gives bonuses to vitality and strength) I get told that I am not meeting the prerequisites.

As far as I can tell, the only prerequisites should be 12 mana, and I guess 12 maximum mana, which I of course have. I tried increasing my mana and intelligence with items, and I still could not use the skill. That character died, so I will not be experimenting with it anytime soon, but please take a look.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:17 AM
Expert

Also I'd like to report performance problems (especially in multiplayer). Sometimes game begins to stutter despite low CPU and GPU load. I'm running Win10 by the way.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:36 AM
Elite

A few problems I have encountered:
- Repairs can still permanently break an item. I know it was supposed to be fixed a few patches ago, but that's not the case. Here is a screenshot from the last version.
- Somewhat less grave, but still annoying, enchanting an item can raise the required level way beyond the player's level. If it is working as intended, it's a bad idea. It takes a long a time to advance 10 levels, and the resources spent on upgrading the item are useless during that period, just like the item.
- I often get areas marked with a star, but no available quests in the mouse over. It seems to happen as enemies succeed in escaping after they take a lot of damage.
- Sometimes, areas will behave in a very weird way. It is as if no new objects can be created: my arcane barrage will unleash one or even no projectiles, bosses will drop no loot, ambushes will spawn no monsters, enemies will try to cast and nothing will happen.
- The statistics will record the wrong level for the toughest enemies - for example, a level 41 enemy is recorded as level 37.
- There is no way tell the level of some items, and thus no way of knowing whether repeated repairs will improve them.
- The extra stats screen lacks quite a few stats that are important to many builds: bonus to spell damage, elemental damages, number of projectiles, etc...
Old 12-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Elite

One of my clan members have arcane barrage as a skill. When I send him on a foraging mission, his barrage is absolutely useless most of the time. This is not a matter of the target dying before the projectiles lock on. Sometimes, none of the projectiles acquire enemies - they just fly straight out and away from the clan member. Sometimes, the projectiles seem to track friendlies and neutrals, and disappear when they reach them.