Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2015, 08:35 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Multi-strike doesn't decrease the damage of the main attack at all. It just doesn't apply the full amount to the other enemies (at least at skill level 1).
Well that is nicer - perhaps you could adjust the tooltip to make that clear? where it says '-xx% Physical damage', add 'to secondary targets' or similar.
Old 12-02-2015, 03:03 AM
Amateur

i'm not testing high level character of Death Knight yet but it is really interesting class. it is looks like it's possible to have many good combination with other melee, caster classes. i think it is good idea that Death Knight three buff ( blade of darkness, unholy armor , void shield). i always prefer the buff which doesn't have time limit. this game has some overwhelming moment that we surrounded by so many mobs and offers from other clans so permanent buff can be help the lazy player like me. i think it will be more interesting if Dark Templer's Hell Storm skill was Poison damage skill.

by the way i don't know if it is only me. is that possible the poison gas explosion sound volume lower? that sound makes my ear so pain when it exploded a lot at the same time
Old 12-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Amateur

I've not checked all the skill trees yet, but are there any skills that allow for quicker positioning, like jumping towards/on a foe etc.? Those would be quite handy for a very offensive build.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERYFKRAD View Post
I've not checked all the skill trees yet, but are there any skills that allow for quicker positioning, like jumping towards/on a foe etc.? Those would be quite handy for a very offensive build.
Closest thing I can think of is the Magician tree skill called Teleport, which lets to teleport to where your mouse cursor is. With a minute reuse time though, you couldn't use it a lot. However, the Reaver tree skill Charge buffs your movement speed so you can move quicker to reach enemies, and lasts 3 minutes with a 45 second reuse. So its ready to use again long before it wears off.

Edit: Sorry, really misread.. Apparently its 3 second duration not 3 minute. So Charge is basically useless.

Last edited by DanSota : 12-07-2015 at 09:58 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSota View Post
Closest thing I can think of is the Magician tree skill called Teleport, which lets to teleport to where your mouse cursor is. With a minute reuse time though, you couldn't use it a lot. However, the Reaver tree skill Charge buffs your movement speed so you can move quicker to reach enemies, and lasts 3 minutes with a 45 second reuse. So its ready to use again long before it wears off.
Yeah I noticed those. Maybe a jumping/charge-attack sort of skill could be considered, like some crazy Berserker style bloke who thrives on adrenaline and all that.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Expert

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERYFKRAD View Post
Yeah I noticed those. Maybe a jumping/charge-attack sort of skill could be considered, like some crazy Berserker style bloke who thrives on adrenaline and all that.
I can see a lunge skill definitely being useful, but something would have to get replaced by it. That or an existing skill made to have that added into what it does.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
I've been playing the rogue quite extensively,

4) Dual Wielding in the Assassin tree would be neat. Maybe some sort of way to have skills do extra damage due to dual-wielding (to simulate hitting with both weapons), and attacking with basic attacks alternate between each. Would be expensive talent point wise, starting at 10.

Maybe a parry passive to mirror the dodge passive? it seems very roguey to me and would be another defensive skill to throw in.
So, dualwield is at last in a soldak game engine?
This should be available in some warrior and ranger classes too.
There should be an option to play it rather defensively (parry and counterattacks instead of all-attack)

This will surely sell me the game...