Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2016, 03:22 AM
Elite

If you have both Void Blade and Poison Weapon, and hit an monster that deals back damage, because of an enchantment like Thorns, Fire Shield, Reflection, etc... you suffer damage three times for every blow. This is three times, even if the monster has only one damage dealing enchantment, and even if you are using a basic attack, i.e. no multiple blows per click.

It does not make sense, and is very likely to kill Dark Knights who do not expect it.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:51 AM
Expert

Merchant Party bug. Now I think this is a bug (and not some random feature, correct?) that has been around for a some time, and I don't think it has been reported yet, from what I remember.. But it's when maybe 5% or even less of the time, when you start a world, it's like every merchant decides to crash at your town from the start.

I'm thinking players don't mind it so much when this bug happens, so that's why it's still around

EDIT: Just now I also just maybe found the cause to items (potions in particular) getting stuck in the hotbar. It can happen if you click and drag something from a merchant, and put it on your hotbar. You don't actually buy it and you can't even use it, and it doesn't go into your inventory. Merchant items should probably be prevented from being put on the hotbar, I'm assuming..

Last edited by MindDefect : 05-27-2016 at 04:12 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindDefect View Post
Merchant Party bug. Now I think this is a bug (and not some random feature, correct?) that has been around for a some time, and I don't think it has been reported yet, from what I remember.. But it's when maybe 5% or even less of the time, when you start a world, it's like every merchant decides to crash at your town from the start.
That's probably the vendor world modifier.
Patreon