Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite modding
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2016, 05:38 PM
Expert

Default [Mod] Rightward Inventory

Don't bother with this little mod, when http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37042 now exists!

v2.0
-Decided to move the Crafting Station screen to the right too, so that with 4 backpacks, it aligns as close as possible. I also forgot to mention that this includes a bigger minimap as well, I guess I can probably do a version with the normal size minimap if requested

Was bored, so decided to try editing stuff. This is definitely not a professional job by any means, but honestly I didn't really care to make it look fancy either. I only made this to save space, and also if any players want to have an easier time using empty vials and/or use potions etc. on allies.

There maybe some issues, I know the map on the main menu screen can look messed up (not crucial, but I will fix this eventually..). Also, this lower Scroll Skill Wheel may get blocked by steam friend activity pop-ups, for steam players.

Being an amateur at this kind of stuff, it probably took me WAY longer to make this than it should have!

Attached Files
File Type: zip Zmod Rightward Inventory 2.0.zip (15.4 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by MindDefect : 06-25-2016 at 01:21 AM.