Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite modding
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2016, 09:30 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( Tchey ) View Post
Can i use this mod with ScrObot's ones (Stack, Bags and Identify) without risk ?
Can i use it "safely" with the last version of the game ?
Sorry for delayed reply, as I haven't had time to spend on the game lately (no it's not Pokemon GO!)

The answer is yes, and as far as I know, from testing it quickly, this mod should work for v0.939 as long as you replace ClanInfo.mnu from the Assets4/UI with this one http://www.mediafire.com/download/3w...a/ClanInfo.mnu, that same file from my previous post. Now it may be workable without it, but you will be without a "Scavenge" button on Clan Info.
Old 07-21-2016, 05:30 AM
Champion

Thanks,

Tried, and it works.

My issue so far is the Inventory is linked to Character screen, and it turns the game to be paused. The result is i can't identify stuff. I mean, i can, but i need to open (paused) identify (still paused and unidentified) close (unpaused) open again (paused and identified).

Same for droping item, they drop only if i close the UI.

Great improvement anyway, i hope Soldak moves it to the official game.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:12 PM
Expert

Yeah that is a issue that I hope Mujik will find a way to fix when he hopefully gets back to updating this. One workaround for it, is to have a macro program (I use X-mouse button control) set to program something to use these keypresses in this sequence: p,c,p just like the drug!

Update: Just tried this with v0.940 and it works fine (without the "has quest" & " has something to say" symbols by names in clan info), but you'd have to actually delete gameCommon.mnu and gameMinimal.mnu from Assets4.zip/UI. This is so the game won't over force it's own interface

Last edited by MindDefect : 07-22-2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2016, 06:08 AM
Champion

Any chance it goes to official game ?
Old 09-04-2016, 03:00 AM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ( Tchey ) View Post
Any chance it goes to official game ?
I would love that too, especially if Shadow and Mujik could work together and polish it even more, even to at least to get rid of that pausing inventory problem, without the work around I posted.

MOST of all, I also think there should be an easy "Mod" launcher for the game that has an option to enable mods that are in a "Mod" folder, to generate more interest and feedback in modding.

The launcher could enable mods (and game could come some major ones, like this one) and would replace the files accordingly by itself (stuff in the assets compressed files). Without any mods selected, the game would always have a backup of the original files on hand to easily go back to defaults. Sure, that would make the install size for the game be larger as the game download would be over a whole massive 1 gig , but it would be well worth it.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:31 PM
Amateur

Why do i see a double mini-map? How do you fix this?
Old 01-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Amateur

I have the same issue as xknyght, installed by dropping the zip into the assets directory below Assets04