Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2016, 07:05 PM
Amateur

Default Capable of co-op in the same clan?

I recently purchased this game for my girlfriend (her first non-mobile game) and me to play in co-op multiplayer mode. I assumed we'd be able to be in the same clan, but don't see this as an option now that we're in the game. Am I missing something? The complexities (clan management) of the game are a bit much for her to manage at the moment without this option.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

No, there's no way to be in the same clan. The closest you could get is for you to host the games (you will be more of the focus of attacks) and for your girlfriend to keep her clan small.
Patreon
Old 08-26-2016, 09:57 PM
Expert

Just do what I do, pretend you are part of one clan that has split into two factions in different areas, and that you and your co-op partner are the leaders of the two factions, one of you being the leader of the main faction.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Amateur

I know this is my first post or so, but I had to comment. I love all the games made by Soldak Entertainment, they are amazing and very detailed gameplay-wise and customization-wise, it brings all of my favorites aspects of RPGs and strategy into a single game. I bought copies of Zombasite for my wife, myself, and my son during its Early Access on Steam.

I think it would really awesome option as a different game mode. All players could be in the same village, the first player could do the management aspects or there can be an option for each player to have certain responsibilities.

This would be very useful for playing with real life family, usually kids have difficult times doing the management aspects. Like as an example, my 7 year old son is really good at the fighting, but it's hard to play with him as his village always dies lol and our game is then lost. Hard to run back to him to assist as we are all dungeoning in a very deep dungeon, so we end up losing that map and starting over.

If this mode was ever released, I would even pay extra for it as an expansion or add-on. I know it's a lot of work in terms of programming, but please do consider it as a viable add-on =)

Last edited by shadysmalls : 09-05-2016 at 03:53 PM.