Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Legacy > Din's Legacy
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2019, 02:47 AM
Amateur

Default Some maybe ( bugs ) i found

Hi so i run into some bugs and little skill issues.

Holy Symbol : Hits everything breaks chests,walls,builds,wells, anything with health it's kinda of annoying for one of the best skills in the game ): (both when it's a selfcast or when it's a mutation from an autoattack)

Sometimes we get NPC's and or Areas outside of bound and can't be reached

Snow weather effect lower fps so much and makes the game laggy my spec
( 1080/16gb ram/ i7 6700 )

Sometimes i get the same clan spammed in 1 scenario :
Inferno trades with inferno
Inferno declare war with inferno ... etc

At one Scenario i got like 5 weaponsmiths and and 1 leathershop only 2 recruitble npc's.

I find it hard to find repair components and the manual says we could repair from the weaponsmith but i don't know how since there is no repair option in the weaponsmith shop

I hope feedbacks are welcome

https://imgur.com/a/dtsAb18 The clans picture and Weaponsmith's
Old 09-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback is always welcome.

Just to answer one of them: The best way to get repair components is to salvage items at your crafting station.
Patreon
Old 09-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Elite

Default Location Issues and Other Questions

I have an area with a Sanctuary (solve all quests) goal. I have three quests left: two involve killing multiple monsters in an location that appears to involve only one tile square, and the other is an arch nemesis who is not in the area at all. It doesn't appear that any of these quests can be resolved, so how can the goal be achieved?

This same area has some waypoints where the name is different on the map screen than in the actual game, and some locations in the actual game that are not on the map screen.

Also, if I abandon an area with bugged or unreachable locations and create a new area, I'll incur XP debt, but if I use a dummy character to the create a new area (at an appropriate difficulty level), then use the "Load different area" option to bring my main character in, it looks like I don't.

It also appears from taking a look at some of the files that a number of gameplay effects are different between hardcore and softcore. What (if anything) happens if my dummy character creates a hardcore area and then I move a softcore character into it (or vice versa)?
Old 09-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caal View Post
It also appears from taking a look at some of the files that a number of gameplay effects are different between hardcore and softcore. What (if anything) happens if my dummy character creates a hardcore area and then I move a softcore character into it (or vice versa)?
I don't remember any difference between a world being created from a hardcore or a softcore character.
Patreon
Old 09-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Elite

Then how do the hardcore asset files (systems.gdb vs systemsHC.gdb for example) affect the game?
Old 09-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caal View Post
Then how do the hardcore asset files (systems.gdb vs systemsHC.gdb for example) affect the game?
Hardcore was my initial code name for what became Din's Legacy (and things greatly changed so that code name doesn't even fit any more). All of the files in the Hardcore directory are just things that are specific to Din's Legacy and not Zombasite related. It doesn't have anything to do with the hardcore character mode.
Patreon
Old 09-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Expert

Default Stuck in Hell's Avenue of Illusions

I'm down to one remaining quest, which is (as I recall) to stop an Imp uprising in Hell's Avenue of Illusion (a very small area with another very small hidden area). I can't complete it because the imp won't spawn!

Another apparent bug (of significantly lesser consequence): the Poisonous North Mound region is the southernmost location on my map...

Update: the imp finally spawned and I beat the level. My next one was set to medium size with overrun selected. I immediately beat it after killing a single monster!

Last edited by BQwoobie : 09-06-2019 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:10 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Hardcore was my initial code name for what became Din's Legacy (and things greatly changed so that code name doesn't even fit any more). All of the files in the Hardcore directory are just things that are specific to Din's Legacy and not Zombasite related. It doesn't have anything to do with the hardcore character mode.
Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.