Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Kivi's Underworld > Kivi's Underworld game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Amateur

Default Question on Super Secrets.

The problem I'm having is that since the Super Secrets are not consider part of your Secrets count, there is no way of knowing if the level you are currently playing has a super secret or not.

Here are my questions:

1) Is there a way of knowing what levels have the Super Secrets (SS) ?
Not to know WHERE on the level they are, just to know IF the level you are on even has one or not.

2) Does the level Sand Dragon in particular have a super secret? I have finished the level with all 12 secrets. But as mentioned, there's no way to know for sure . I even thought I had for sure killed all the monsters on that level, yet I didn't get the kill all monster bonus. So for me that says there is reason to suspect that I could have possibly missed a Super Secret too.

3) It would prevent some frustration if someone could list which levels have the Super Secrets. Anyone have this info?

4) A question for the game creaters, if at all possible, could we add a stat that shows which level has a super secret of not?

Thanks, Zanatar.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Amateur

Super secrets page shows the secrets in order. The recieved trohies have written on them where they were found. If you miss one, it will leave a blank spot for it on the SS page. The missing trophy is in one of the levels between the levels you have the surrounding SSs from
Old 01-03-2009, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanatar View Post
1) Is there a way of knowing what levels have the Super Secrets (SS) ?
Not to know WHERE on the level they are, just to know IF the level you are on even has one or not.

2) Does the level Sand Dragon in particular have a super secret? I have finished the level with all 12 secrets. But as mentioned, there's no way to know for sure . I even thought I had for sure killed all the monsters on that level, yet I didn't get the kill all monster bonus. So for me that says there is reason to suspect that I could have possibly missed a Super Secret too.

3) It would prevent some frustration if someone could list which levels have the Super Secrets. Anyone have this info?

4) A question for the game creaters, if at all possible, could we add a stat that shows which level has a super secret of not?
Like Budeghei mentioned, the Super Secrets page is in order and tells you where the ones you have found were located to give you some clue as to where they all are.

You aren't supposed to get penalized on the killed all monsters bonus even if you don't find a super secret. All of the monsters in the super secrets are supposed to be marked as secret and don't count for that bonus.
Patreon
Old 01-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Amateur

If anyone happens to have the answer to this next question. Maybe as MAJOR spoiler (and yes I am one that loves spoilers), could someone possibly just name the levels that has the super secrets?

I realize I can figure it out based on where the super secret trophies are, but even with that I would just as well know the level. I just dislike the feeling (during a level), if a could have missed it. Plus if you miss 2 in a row, it makes it quite difficult (even with the looking at the trophies) to know which level they are on.

Maybe someone can post a reply and have it with that "Highlight to reveal hidden text" technique to keep it as a major spoiler.

Thanks,
Zanatar.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Highlight below for super secrets adventures locations.

Super Secret 1: Defiance
Super Secret 2: Bloody Fingers
Super Secret 3: Red Pass
Super Secret 4: Jawbone Plunge
Super Secret 5: Gore Hole
Super Secret 6: Screaming Leg
Super Secret 7: Eager Maze
Super Secret 8: Devilís Keyhole
Super Secret 9: Dragonís Backbone
Super Secret 10: Coffin Skinner
Super Secret 11: Skull Attic
Super Secret 12: Barren Vault
Super Secret 13: Looking Glass Fissure
Super Secret 14: Bone Den
Super Secret 15: Green Dome
Super Secret 16: Windy Cave
Super Secret 17: Depths of Peril
Patreon
Old 01-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Amateur

Ah thank you so much Shadow. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Zanatar.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Amateur

Default All Super Secrets

I found all of the super secrets.
Hope it's a guide for you to be aware of what are you looking for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg all super secrets.JPG (76.7 KB, 240 views)