Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Other > Other RPGs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Legend

Thanks for the info amber. I used to play a lot of eschalon 2, but it was a little too slow for me. Still a great game. What really got me into the game even more than the game itself was the awesome theme music.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight1728 View Post
Thanks for the info amber. I used to play a lot of eschalon 2, but it was a little too slow for me. Still a great game. What really got me into the game even more than the game itself was the awesome theme music.
Slow? Humm, might be. Later version some parts have been speeded up. Some of the problem was what version of computer you were using. It does get a wee slow in some sections because of all the art work/lights being produced, at least on my Mac G4. Laptop, it zips all over the place.

I forgot to mention on the update...for Mac version it only works on intel chips machines. Something to do with the program the game is written in so that the add-on won't work on older machines. Luckily I have both, big G4 and a laptop.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Legend

The thing is the game isnt slow for everyone else. But i am used to playing games like diablo 2 where every moment you are not paying attention you are either dead or soon to be. The game itself is great. The only other thing is i would like it if they could implement a real time based action mode. That way it would please the baldurs gate fans and the turnbased fans all at once. Im more a fan of real time, but turn based is still cool. Either way if they did that, would increase the playability much more.