Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Old > Demon War BETA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Elite

Default 1.015 Bug Thread

Started up 1.015 and immediately noticed something odd. I have a character I started a new town with in 1.013 but hadn't started playing until just now, and I noticed my Teleport Stone started out with no charge. There's no way i could have used it already because, as I stated, this is a new town.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Elite

Now, the word 'Hard' is obstructed in the world creation screen.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Amateur

After starting a new town, the game immediately thinks I've saved it, complete with a "most impressive kill" from the last town.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Expert

This isn't a 1.0.5 related bug, but one that happened a couple times before that I forgot to mention here.

My "Stats" for my characters sometimes reset. I think it's related to multiplayer because I usually notice it during or after playing a multiplayer game.
Sometimes my whole "Stats" record will be wiped (everything from towns, kills, deaths, to quests solved and failed), or recently only a few of the records were wiped (towns saved, lost, abandoned).
Old 01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Elite

When selling items to vendors, the mouse-over text that says "Press space... to sell" should probably change to reflect any alterations I've made to the default key bindings.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Expert

Default Necromancer's Summons bug?

I played my Necromancer after patching to 1.015 and started leveling in a multi-player town. In the one and a half hours that I played, my minions (Skeletons) inexplicably vanished randomly, leaving me defenseless.

It was quite irritating, not to mention downright fatal for my hardcore character, as the disappearance act can happen anytime (once, they vanished as I ported into a level gate, almost killing me.) The only clue you get is that their names and stats no longer show on the left of the screen.

It is also time-consuming to re-summon all the skeletons again (especially the rare Elites and Champions).

Is it a new 1.015 bug? Anyone else with this?
Lu Zhi Shen(Assassin/Ice Mage) Lvl 12 -Inactive-

Latest Deaths (R.I.P.)

Med Iced Milo(Rogue) Lvl 34 -Deceased- (Killed by a Shock Rylor, aided by explosive barrels nearby in the cavern)
Old 01-21-2011, 08:02 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiesher View Post
I played my Necromancer after patching to 1.015 and started leveling in a multi-player town. In the one and a half hours that I played, my minions (Skeletons) inexplicably vanished randomly, leaving me defenseless.

It was quite irritating, not to mention downright fatal for my hardcore character, as the disappearance act can happen anytime (once, they vanished as I ported into a level gate, almost killing me.) The only clue you get is that their names and stats no longer show on the left of the screen.

It is also time-consuming to re-summon all the skeletons again (especially the rare Elites and Champions).

Is it a new 1.015 bug? Anyone else with this?
I noticed this with my Raise Dead summoned monsters in 1.014. I didn't mention it because it always happened during fights, but I did find it odd that my fully leveled up Scavengers would occasionally disappear. I thought they just ran into a monster, but now that you've mentioned this, this does make me think my Scavengers were not actually dying but disappearing.
Holiday Items, fun for at least 17.6 seconds: http://www.soldak.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3095
Old 01-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Champion

Are these characters that you had in vanilla DC? My necromancer ended up with spells that did very strange things (like unlimited summons of whatever died last) after I upgraded. It settled down with 1.014 though.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Amateur

Default Food Items - what's the 6000 in yellow in all of their descriptions?

Not certain if this is new or not, but was curious why the items like food show 6000 in yellow in their description?

The remainder of the text appears to make sense..
Old 01-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Elite

It's unique to food. It cures 6000 hunger, which you only have to worry about if you select "Hunger Mode" when you first create a character. It's not a bug though.