Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Din's Curse game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Legend

Default Possible Future Dins Stuff

I havent been on these forums in a while and in anticipation to steven's new game, i thought that i'd throw down any possible dins stuff. These questions are for steven primarily. I am wondering if Dins will have some bit of a future new patch or anything.

-I believe that dins curse is indeed not over. Not yet at least. I think that in the future, Dins has one thing that in my opinion make it much better. PVP. Now right away, i know this wont happen overnight. However, i believe that in the future, I dont think dins needs to even have a sequel. No, a sequel for this game wouldnt do justice. It would mostly be a non-justified storyline that only gives new features and fails to capture the jist of the game. You cannot do a sequel. However, i do believe that in the future when steven gets time, he can do an expansion that adds possible pvp and other features.

-The other features as of yet, would be trimming the hedges so to say. In essence, making the game more polished.

-I know that this is a difficult thing for soldak to do for one of their greater games. However, i think that it needs to be done in order them to take a big step. These games due to the supreme class system, would be tactically amazing with proper pvp added to them. I really believe that.

I know that this is quite a while a way from happening, but just throwing it out there as this is an excellent company
Old 11-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Legend

I am playing the demonologist class with the possession morph skill. I think that since you only get 15 seconds every minute, this should be changed to at least 1-1.5 seconds extra per level. At level 20, you would still have to wait 15 seconds. I also think the wait time of kodiak should be less or do like the above. If this is done, then the stalker wont be the only morph option.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Expert

I want there to be experience gains just like kills but a bit better for every time we get an enemy to kill another enemy through sleight of hand (trickster). Its not much to ask, but it would really make an actual use for sleight of hand. Without you gaining experience for the kill, what is the point.
Old 11-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValdainTheKing View Post
I want there to be experience gains just like kills but a bit better for every time we get an enemy to kill another enemy through sleight of hand (trickster). Its not much to ask, but it would really make an actual use for sleight of hand. Without you gaining experience for the kill, what is the point.
You know that would be cool. Making sleight of hand give experience would open up a new option for tricksters. You might even be able to make it a build if you thought up something cool. The possibilities never end