Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Zombasite > Zombasite
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Amateur

Default Bugtracker?

Hey guys, just remembered I have an account here. I was wondering if you had some kind of bug tracking software set up so we could submit things we find and help you out. If not maybe there should be a dedicated thread?

Loving the game so far, I think this is probably the perfect mix of Din's Curse and Drox Operative. Money extremely well spent.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

No, we don't have a bugtracker, but I'll read anything you post in these forums.
Patreon
Old 04-11-2016, 05:13 PM
Amateur

Alright, no problem, I'll just crosspost one of the things I mentioned on the steam forums.

Quote:
So is it intentional that using Arcane Essence can make an item Crystal or Obsidian? I mean I'm not against it but the fact that enchanting an item can end up making it, in some people's opinions, completely worthless seems not so fair. Especially when it's already very possible to get non-useful enchant rolls.

EDIT: Also, small bug/perfomance issue, I noticed a small stutter whenever I pick up items on my lv28 death knight and lv34 demon hunter. I'm not sure if it's there on the others (since it's 3AM and I'm tired), but possibly something to look into.

EDIT2: Yeah, it's on all of them. I don't want to be that guy with the unrequested code advice, but I'm pretty sure it's just because the function for picking up the item is temporarily blocking the rendering thread. I'm about 99.999% sure this didn't happen in Drox or Din's so it's probably something minor.
Also I was just wondering today if there's a list of all the keywords used in the gdb files and what each one does. I was trying to make Gut do X% damage instead of flat damage per second but couldn't quite figure out how to get that working.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xangi View Post
Also I was just wondering today if there's a list of all the keywords used in the gdb files and what each one does. I was trying to make Gut do X% damage instead of flat damage per second but couldn't quite figure out how to get that working.
No, you mostly just have to go with what shows up in the files already.
Patreon