Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Demon War
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Legend

Default Item Trades Thread

The beta item trade thread is now resurrected. This thread is for trades and item hunting. The thread is also for anyone that is a high level and wants to throw some low level goodies to low levels. Post anything that you are hunting for here..

For me. Im not even sure if the item i am looking for exists. I am currently looking for any attack speed gloves level (20-50).
Old 03-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight1728 View Post
For me. Im not even sure if the item i am looking for exists. I am currently looking for any attack speed gloves level (20-50).
Who loves you, baby? I have an elite pair of level 47 gloves that do +22% weapon speed(among a few other things - nothing major, though). Is that what you looking for?
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Legend

Awesome! Do you have any lower lvl ones? My guy is 20 right now. If you dont then thats ok. I have a 56 lvl one im waiting for. Im wondering if gloves like those go any lower or if they are just at the 40 lvl area.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Champion

Nope, sorry. Haven't seen a lot of gloves with + to weapon speed at all, and I have some stuff.

The gloves are Degol's Gloves. They are reinforced leather gloves. Armor 78, 16 lightning resist, 18 magic resist, +50% find extra gold, +147% armor, +22% weapon speed.

I don't even know if I have ever used them. I always seem to have some gloves that are better.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Amateur

Default Despair's Bazar

Hello guys !

made a quick photoshop of what i currently have in my personal and shared stash with my treasure hunter (sorry its quite a mess), if you spot something interesting tell me

i've got all sort of thing (well there is a lot of crap i think...) from low level to mid (60 or something), got two -% cast time gloves for mage characters (or that work on every skill ?)

i can offer to crawl in dungeons with you puting my high magic find chance at your service.

i'm interested in every piece of leather with good item chance/magical find % for my level (57).

Have a nice day and dont forget to pray Din !
Old 03-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
Hello guys !

made a quick photoshop of what i currently have in my personal and shared stash with my treasure hunter (sorry its quite a mess), if you spot something interesting tell me

i've got all sort of thing (well there is a lot of crap i think...) from low level to mid (60 or something), got two -% cast time gloves for mage characters (or that work on every skill ?)

i can offer to crawl in dungeons with you puting my high magic find chance at your service.

i'm interested in every piece of leather with good item chance/magical find % for my level (57).

Have a nice day and dont forget to pray Din !
I need some low level cast gloves, what do you want to trade for them?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Amateur

here are the gloves, but they are level 30 that may be too much no ?

the other pair i got are exactly the same except they are for level 36. This item can be your for some treasure finding potion/item or (if you dont have any of these) for nothing because i'm glad to help :]

have a nice day !
Old 03-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Legend

You definitely have a lot of stuff. Im not sure where to start

I have more questions than requests. 1) I dont collect a lot of jewelry, necklaces and rings, do any of them add stunning blow your percentage? I might "eventually" make something of it, if i stick with one character but i always wanted to make a stunning blow character mixed with a ranged char. If you have any stunning blow jewelry, that'd be killer but ultimately i dont think there is any. By the way, do you have a low level bow like Lightning or whatever you call it. Im playing a ranger hybrid. Thanks.

Last edited by DeathKnight1728 : 03-09-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Champion

I can assure you that there is at least one piece of jewelry that adds to stunning blow. It is called Garrip's Stone and it delivers +110% SB(among other things). I am not looking to trade it as it is on one of my mains. But at least this means they are out there and maybe there are some much better.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:24 AM
Amateur

Here are some stuff you might like, from left to right : my lowest requirements bow, the famous SB stone, some gloves for ATK speed and a higher req bow but not that high. hope you can find something useful !

have a nice day !