Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Depths of Peril > Depths of Peril strategy/tactics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Amateur

The champion difficulty button is quite hard too figure out. I THOUGHT I clicked the button already, but in the end it's not. Which is why I had so much trouble to leveling up.

Call me stupid or whatever but the world difficulty button (champion...) is sooo hard to click. I just figured out yesterday.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Expert

I guess the best help in noticing it is if you see that the enemy covenants' level cannot be lower than 25(left side). Then most likely you already clicked it.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Amateur

Once you clicked on it successfully it's quite obvious. Off course, as long as you havent... {shrug}

ANd hunting other covenants is such fun I doubt I will forgo it entirely. The advantages are obvious:

1. You can level up your reserve recruits. I am sure many like me only use one recruit, and leave others minding houses, occassionally take in some to replace weaker guys. Now if we hunt covenants aggressively we can levelup all five recruits... I admit it's not as attractive as it sound >_<'

2. As they are several level higher than you, fighting them will be so much fun. Even the joy from being mobbed by hordes of monster cant compared to the terror of watching those rogues and warriors hacking away at your troops.

Well, those reasons aside, I still not so bloodthirsty that I cant recognize the advantages of co-exist. It's so convenient to have them buy stuff from you to save trips back to town. And sometimes we can buy unique or artifacts from them
Old 02-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Expert

Every now and then I actually play a new world, trade with covenants for special items and then kill them all. I do this repeatedly for countless times 'til I get what I need.