Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Din's Curse > Demon War
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Legend

I really need those oblivion gloves (the ones with attack speed at lvl 22). What do you want for them? I dont have much but will give what i can. Will you be on tonight Eastern time 10pm? I really need to get them as they help with one of my builds
Old 03-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Amateur

yeah sure, but we probably dont have the same time zone, i'm in GMT +4 (i live in reunion island).

For the gloves, i dont want a lot of things, you helped this game so much that i want to give them for free (at least the first time ) ^^ but if you had some %magic find chance/find item i'll be glad to get my hand on these.

By the way i've dropped a nice bow today, the requirements are a bit high but i think you should take a look.

we need to find a way to catch each other, in the meantime have a nice day/night !
Old 03-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
By the way i've dropped a nice bow today, the requirements are a bit high but i think you should take a look.
that theres a mighty fine bow...I have the stats for it....so if it's unclaimed let me know...I'm EST --GMT minus5-- but I can usually tell my boss off if I want to play hookey for a little while... (I own my own business)
Old 03-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despair View Post
yeah sure, but we probably dont have the same time zone, i'm in GMT +4 (i live in reunion island).

For the gloves, i dont want a lot of things, you helped this game so much that i want to give them for free (at least the first time ) ^^ but if you had some %magic find chance/find item i'll be glad to get my hand on these.

we need to find a way to catch each other, in the meantime have a nice day/night !
After seeing the gloves, I think i remember having a similar pair. However i really need the necklace of stunning blow, crucial to this new ranged build im starting which revolves around stunning attacks. Like i said if you can send me a private message me when you will go on. I live in New jersey. Im not going to be available for 5 and a half hours. After that i can go on. Im recording my cd. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight1728 View Post
I live in New jersey.
Howdy, Neighbor... hah....

I'm in upstate NY, not far from NJ.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight1728 View Post
After seeing the gloves, I think i remember having a similar pair. However i really need the necklace of stunning blow, crucial to this new ranged build im starting which revolves around stunning attacks. Like i said if you can send me a private message me when you will go on. I live in New jersey. Im not going to be available for 5 and a half hours. After that i can go on. Im recording my cd. Thanks.
I have an awesome crushing blow/critical bow IIRC... and I don't do Rangies yet.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisses View Post
Howdy, Neighbor... hah....

I'm in upstate NY, not far from NJ.
Howdy!

Im just looking for almost any gloves that can be worn at no later than level 20. Any later and i die. I am officially going for making a passives only build that will only use 1 skill sometimes for extra speed. This will be a melee build (i know its suicidal), but i think it might work. Ive thought about it and have come to the conclusion that if you dont use any attack skills you need to be faster than a hasted bruce lee on speed (dagger). If anyone has any gloves that give attack speed bonus for the moment then i can use them. Any level, I dont care. Ill be off from work tomorrow at 5 eastern us time.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Legend

Despair your on can you go on and trade with me real quick im in us east server.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisses View Post
that theres a mighty fine bow...I have the stats for it....so if it's unclaimed let me know...I'm EST --GMT minus5-- but I can usually tell my boss off if I want to play hookey for a little while... (I own my own business)
No one claimed it so you can have it ! lets find a fine schedule for our trade !

And thanks for the dagger Deathknight its really a nice weapon !
Old 03-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Legend

No problem man. The way i see it, the more of us that make it to 100, the better. And helping each other cant be a bad thing