Soldak Home   Drox Operative   Din's Curse   Depths of Peril   Zombasite  

Go Back   Soldak Entertainment Forums > Depths of Peril > Depths of Peril game
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Champion

Question Lack of quests?

Im level 64 now, i have beaten cigilio and draaien, and to move into a new, harder world, i have to be level 75 i think. But now that ive beaten them, theres like a lack of quests, and i only get one every so often, and its usually a recovering quest such as glow worms, or other items. What should i do?
Old 10-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Champion

If you've beaten draaien you should be free to able to try the hardest difficulty, so you could try that, alternativly you could start a new game on the same difficulty, which will reset the quests available and let you play the story quests as well(and while I'm not doing anything I'll try and make a mode quests mod).

http://www.4shared.com/file/66680060...tenQuests.html <-- try the mod V1 if you want, new quests should be generated every 15 to 30 seconds, which is much better than the current 75-150 seconds.

Last edited by scragar : 10-12-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Champion

Ok, 2 questions, will this mod make so i have more quests, or will it make it that i will have too much to do, and wont be able to keep track of anything. And the other thing is, where do i find the file to replace it with?
Old 10-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Champion

as I said, a new quest every 15-30 secs instead of the current 75-150 seconds, which should give you around 5 times as many quests available(you may have to check back to update the list), if there are too many quests available and you find yourself swamped you can edit the file in the zip file and adjust the numbers if you so like, although this is completely up to you.

As for install procedure, just download the file, open your assets directory inside the DoP directory(default location is '/Program Files/Depths of Peril/Assets' ), just drag and drop the zip file, the mod will be loaded next time you start DoP. The small mods like this only work with version 1.10 or higher I think.