Yes, sounds great 1 25.00%
No, because you lose all the fun 2 50.00%
Optional, I just wanna do it sometimes not ever time 1 25.00%
Why should I care about this pole? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Expert

Default OK i got a great suggestion for a new patch

ok we are expected to live and conquer and own right? well why does it have to be so hard to get allies i mean i have so much influence and crystles i trade for and i lose them after i rule that world. what if we kept them everything influence and monster relics and crystles or make a patch that does that by have it under options as optional right?
Old 06-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Champion

keeping your crystals would give us too much abilitiy to dominate I think. If I started a game with my 10,000 crystals, I could just go to the beastmaster and max out and never worry about being raided.

Plus, I dont want my enemy covenants starting at 10k crystals, so ....... I dunno you'll have to come up with a better reason other than creating allies easier I think for that kind of transition. Maybe tally your total accumulated crystals and influence for a special shopkeeper that sells set items or something.

P.S. It's a Poll, not a Pole :-)
Old 06-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Expert

well i think my idea is good well optional is what i like. i think having like 50 crystles to start would be nicest so you can trade if you get to war in begining and need a protection pact

Last edited by chidori56 : 06-06-2008 at 09:16 PM. Reason: to add to my reply
Old 06-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Elite

The whole diplomatic side of the game would become completely unbalanced. Primarily because there's no clean way to carry over AI crystals, meaning they'd be broke and you could just buy them off at the start for no real loss. Further, you can just hang around in a beaten world doing random quests for an hour or so to load up the crystals. AI don't have that option.

Perhaps if all covenants started with equal amounts of crystals. But then there's not much point to it, unless you're worried about a town attack trashing you house the within minutes of starting your game.

Although the idea of an ethereal shopkeeper between worlds that I can buy set pieces from... that I like. I've got a stash-full of set pieces and only like 1 actual complete set. (Lulan's, if you're curious)

Correction: Lulan's and Retter's, I forgot about him because his shield is equipped in my warrior's secondary weapon set
Old 06-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delve View Post
The whole diplomatic side of the game would become completely unbalanced. Primarily because there's no clean way to carry over AI crystals, meaning they'd be broke and you could just buy them off at the start for no real loss. Further, you can just hang around in a beaten world doing random quests for an hour or so to load up the crystals. AI don't have that option.
well yes but try this get a lot of influence and try paying one alliance off with 50 crystles it just doesn't work but you can then keep your monster relics for a while or buy 1 it would make it so much easyer but thats why i put optional because wouldn't it be nice if you could pay them off for example last night I declaired war on 3 AI's but when raiding one with my lvl 7 mage (recrutee)and me lvl 8 the people i was raiding and the other 2 just came in and killed me. (i know "never doing that again" NOTE:use that phrase against me if i ever say anything about doing that yet again) but anyway it would have been a bit better if i had like 10 more crystles because the treasure hunters when i had everything in there statement was yellow when i wanted alliance

Last edited by chidori56 : 06-07-2008 at 10:56 PM.